Love Em All

Danielle p.o.v
Another day another dollar it's morning time . I had an amazing time with Jacob even though I can't really shake the connection I have with Chres. Oh yeah and I have to notify Lee of this what went down last yesterday. :) 😁
*Heads downstairs*
Aliyah: Well someone's happy
Me: Well I guess I have a lot to be happy about
Aliyah: Oh honey do tell
Me: Um well Jacob sorta asked me to be his girlfriend and um we kissed
Aliyah: OMG! I'm so excited for you . I mean well you deserve it with all the BS we had to deal with when we were younger cause of dad...
Me: Yeah but we're past that um also there's something else
Aliyah: So tell me. What is it?
Me: I know I'm extremely happy with Jacob but it's like I have this feeling about Chres like it's unexplainable. He gives me mixed emotions and don't get me wrong Jacobs a great guy but I've never experienced such a feeling with him
Aliyah: Woah that's more than what I bargained for thought you were gonna tell me ice cream was on sale or something
Me: "Really nigga. Bitch .. The door"
Aliyah: I'm joking calm down child. Honestly your heart will lead you down the right path . Its true Jacob is really a good guy but if you really like Chres way more you should explain that to him. Then again it might be nothing.
Me: Um.. Your right it's uh probably nothing
Aliyah:Well then I'm glad we had this talk anything else you wanna share with me before I go out ?
Me: Go out where ?
Aliyah: Just with a few friends I'm most likely gonna sleep over so don't wait up .
Me: Ugh. Fine.

Jacobs P.O.V
I just can't believe she's finally mine . That kiss was incredible . Though I might have acted like a total ditz yesterday stumbling with words 😐. I had to let my boys Craig and Ray know but I thought I'd let Chres cool off from that outburst yesterday.

Chres P.O.V
Yo wtf I haven't been able to sleep all night ever since Ray and Craig told me Jacob bitch ass went and wifed up Daniella. That was supposed to be me she's with and me kissing and holding her . She deserves me ! I thought we really had a connection when she came looking after me . Guess I was wrong since she wanna go and be all over Taco Bell. Bitches ain't shit fam. I ain't stressing though Ima just roll this blunt and just drift away to cloud 9. Shit fuck feelings .

4 hours munchies and a nap later
*ring... riiiiiiiinnnnngg*
Chres: Yo hello?
Ray: Man where ya bitch ass been? I called you like 40 times fam.
Chres: Shit my bad I was just rolling up
Ray: Well ever since niggas told you bout Janiella niggas ain't hear from you at all since yesterday . Tell me wassup. I'm ya boy . What you jealous or something like that ?
Chres: Come on me jealous?
Ray: Keep it straight with me
Chres: *long pause and sigh* ight to keep it a buck with you I've been feeling Danielle for quite some time now. I just didn't know how to break it to her cause of the shit in the past and me being to nervous .
Ray: HAHAHA LMFAOOOO
Chres: C'mon man this why I ain't wanna tell yo ass . Fuck you laughing for?
Ray: It's just you having a crush on a girl and being nervous cracks me up.
Chres: I know nobody ever made me feel this way
Ray: But that's our bros girl now. She's also our friend. You have to understand and accept it.
Chres: SHIT AINT THAT SIMPLE!
Ray: ight yo calm down
Chres: Alright bro I'm sorry I overreacted it's just ...
Ray: damn you really like Danny don't you?
Chres: yea...
Ray: ight I know what'll take ya mind off it I got this party I'm going to tonight.
Chres: Man don't nobody wanna go to some bumass party.
Ray: Hear me out. It's at my boy Reggies house and it's gonna be hella fine biddies there . You gone forget all about this current situation.
Chres: ight fine Ima come through I'll pick you up at 9:00 sharp
Ray: Copy
Chres: *sighs* it's gonna be a long night

To be continued...