Obey Memories

This story all occurs on the same day, following a 15 year old boy named Sam, trying to impress his crush "Alex". Sam has only one chance to seriously talk to her with his other friends embarrassing him (to guys out there you know how and for girls). So follow Sam on his day of awesome adventures!!

"Is this all I have to wear". Sam complained again about not having decent clothing for going out with Jay and Evan and especially Alex, who Sam really finds cute, her perfect Burnett long hair with darker Brown eyes and her beautiful personality. "This will have to do!" As Sam now threw on his older brother Justin's new dark blue jumper with black buttons and comfortable hood around the neck. "Great" this wasn't the first time he borrowed clothing off his brother, they had a strong bro to bro bond after all. "Oh my hairs a mess" Sam quickly ruffled his hair to the way he likes it a school. "Sam! Your friends are here!" Sam was trying his best today to look good for Alex.

When Sam got in the van he noticed Jays sister who was driving had some friends with her and they were smoking it hard, they van was unbearable covered in smoke and it was filled with rubbish like old college assignments and empty beer cans. "Hey guys!" Sam announced to the van. "Hey Sam" they replied. They van squealed off away from the footpath. And we all awaited the ten to five-teen minute drive. Up the front there was lots coming from Jays sister's friends "you spent the night with that guy??!!" I wasn't interested at all, I instead took notice of what Alex was wearing, "she sure knows how to dress!" I said to myself. We stopped at a red light, and I really couldn't wait to be out of that van and be able to talk, the way we talk to each other at school. The light switched from red to green and we turned along a road away from the direction we should have went. I thought maybe we were just taking an alternative route.

"Ahh sis where we headed now?" Jay now confused as he politely asked his sister. "Ohh we jus got make a quick collection around the corner won't be a minute" The van continued to go until we came to a stop in a rough neighbourhood, the van pulled up outside some run down house. We waited for about a minute, then a shady man came from behind the van and gave us a deep look, I was very nervous and somewhat scared but didn't want it to show around Alex. The man gave the guys up front a package, I didn't want to have anything to do with it. I tried to forget the man's face. We then left the area and came out through a long alley way and we could see the mall across the intersection, a sense of hope passes through us in the back of the van.

We drove and pulled up outside the main entrance and we helped ourselves out. They left in hurry but whatever, we strolled in and we all lit up and had a laugh with each other I was waiting for this day since last week. After about a good hour of spontaneous fun we headed to catch ourselves a movie on the hour. We got some tasty snacks and I got a drink for Alex, "aww Thank you very much Sam". "how could I not jay, you jelly! " we all went to screen and sat down mid-way in the room, as we were waiting for the movie a saw Alex look over at me and smile. I smiled back and felt happy. An hour later jay was laughing so hard at the movie he spilled his drink all over Evan they were out to get dried up, they were hitting and calling each other idiots. As soon as they left Alex Came and sat next to me, my heart pounding. "You like the movie?" I just agreed. "I have to go home I'm sorry tell the guys won't you" Alex picked up the stuff she bought earlier and gave me a hug and kissed me right on the cheek! I was happy and embarrassed but delighted. As soon as the guys returned I said Alex left for home we all sat down and finished the movie

I got a text that night from Alex and that is what kept us together for the last 4 years!