Yandere x Yandere (Part 1)

This is a work of fiction. Violent and disturbing scenes, read at your own risk.

+

It was a never ending war. Her eyes met suffice. It was an equilibrate of certain events. The killings were fatal in her terrorised mind. Sinister and barbaric.

But...

She loved it.

No matter how much emotion she lacked during her murders, she only wanted one thing. One magnificent thing that was her trophy untouched. No girl or guy must go near him. A teacher who gave him a B when he clearly deserved an A - they were demolished immediately. Despite Yandere- Liandra's perfect doll like face with procelein skin and wide big marble resembling hazel eyes, she clearly defined cute. Even innocent. Innocent as the heart she ripped out of Logan Senpai's ex, cold from head to toe. Innocent like the eyes she plunged into the poor girl's skull after threatening Kidi not to even lay eyes on Senpai. Innocent like the massacre Liandra went on, killing nearly half of the school when Senpai denied his love for her. His head became dislodged from his spine.

Funny thing was; Yandere- Liandra never left a trail. Even at the bloody massacre. The least expected. She was too innocent for such an event. Mostly because she was one of the injured. That's right, she had stabbed her self once if not twice, feigning an innocent look. It was difficult with the adrenalin soaring through her bones after the taste of blood that was splattered all around her.

It was marvellous. How could Senpai not love her? How could he not? She was way more prettier than those idiotic Barbie dolls that fawned over the beauty over him. Liandra laughed, madly, she had to kill his best friend to get through him. His best friend Marcus was a fool. Marcus loathed her as much she loathed him. He was gone within twenty-four hours of them that first met. Apparently, Marcus OD'd in his bedroom. Forged writing on a piece of ripped paper. It was too easy for the adolescent Yandere. An easy target.

After recovery, with a sweet smile, she had been heart-broken. Logan Senpai didn't love her.

It was the only thing that reverbrated around her mind.

" I'm sorry, Li-Li. I just- I don't like you like that. Like, you're cute but you're just not my type. "

Those words, he called her cute. Pathetic. He was pathetic. Yandere- Liandra reacted fast by swiftly connecting a book at the side of his temple. If he wouldn't love her then he just wouldn't do.

Not at all.

Yandere - Liandra

Experiencing no emotion was no problem problem for me. Pretending I had emotion wasn't either. But what injected emotion- a touch of feeling- was my Senpai. His hair was as dark as a storm clouds. His gorgeous glistening eyes, as green as ever green leaves. I had walked into Akadia High like normal; sane, serene and peppy. Plastering that dubious peppy smile I despised.

Hanna McCvoy was now eliminated. Today, I'm sure, Senpai will notice me.

I leaned up against the side of the group of lockers, my beloved was near. My heart thumping. I peaked around the corner, a bubble of laughter rising into a giggle. I sprinted over to Senpai, covering his eyes. Nobody was around. It'd be just him and I.

Just Senpai and I.

" Guess who!" I smiled.

He pulled away, a look of grim on his handsome face. My face fell. What was wrong with my Senpai? Who hurt him?