chapter 9 (sweet moments)

Hi guys and too all my friends there, here is chapter 9, and it closed to the next story, OH MY GOSH !!!!, I'm so excited and here are the sweet moments of zoro and Sanji but sanji got sick there, anyways enjoy there sweet time

"Zoro"

*training*, (swings the heavy dumbbells many times), *panting*, one...hundred and...fifthy...one hundred...and....fifthy one.

*knock*, "creak", how about you take it a break for a while *sanji*, (zoro wipes his sweat while walking towards the table and sits down), what the food ? *zoro*, go and take a look, (zoro take a look at the meal that sanji made), wait is this kimchi ?, yup your favorite of course.

(Sorry guys if you know what is zoro's favorite food cause I don't know what it is so I just think of a kimchi cause I'm eating kimchi while I'm writing hehe). Continuing.

Ahh, that kimchi sure is good you made, and how did you know what is my favorite food ?, just sensing it while I'm cooking, (zoro hugs and rubs Sanji's head), you little stubborn cook just tell me already, I just sense it really *sanji*, well if you say so, (carry's sanji on bridal style and carry's him to the couch and tickles him), hahahaha, stop it, it tickles so m- hahahaha, I couldn't speak because he keeps on tickling me, haha haha, stop it I can't breathe, holds on to zoro, if you don't stop I'll do this, tickles zoro's colar bone, ahahahaha, stop it already sanji I have enough, hahahahaha, *chuckles* your the one who didn't stop and its my payback for it.