#13 moving to another island

Sup viewers hope you having a good day cause I'm having good day because I eat too much food on our neighbors house. So anyways sorry for the late updates but I will do anything just to make my story's good for the people who reads it. Back to the story

After the day of sanji's birthday...

Sanji

Groan, I rub my eyes to see better as the sunlight to shine on my eyes, and I see the man that I love right beside me still sleeping.
But when I get up he grabs me towards his chest.

Where you going, nowhere of course just right here, he rubs my head hardly.
Oi sanji-kun !!, zoro !!, you guys better get up and help us with the mess down here from last night's event *nami*.

Well I guess nami-san is calling for us, nah never mind them just sleep right here *zoro*, hey ahahaha noo !, that tickles, how am I supposed to sleep when your tickling me.

Phhphph, those two doesn't now when to stop playing do they *nami*, chuckle, it's because sanji is just happy cause of zoro 'nami' *robin*, well I guess they're not gonna help but we will give them some time so we have to get ready to move out of this island *nami*.

Ahahaha !!, stop it zoro, nah not stopping, just wait 'sanji', huh ?, what is it ?, do you wanna shower with me cause I'm not comfortable.
Sure why would I won't.

Oh and what exactly they are doing now there heading down here *nami*.
Oh nami-san where gonna shower *sanji*, my eyes widen when he said that, do they exactly take shower together how stupid are they, oh yes yes sure no problem. hehe *nami* ah are you ok nami ? *zoro*, ye-yeah fine better than ever, I was sweating stupid me.

Hmm instead of showering how about a bath ? *sanji*, sure no problem having a hot water and soaking into the tub *zoro*.