Chapter 7

It was dusk when Manik stopped the car. He stopped infront of a beach house.

"Where are you taking me?" Nandani asked, Manik's eyes were blood shot.

Manik removed keys from his pocket and held her wrist with one hand.

"Help!!!!!!!! Please someone help me" She shouted, Manik laughed, there was no humor in his eyes.

"I own all of the houses on this beach, nobody is going to help you" He said opening the door.

"HELP ME PLEASE SOMEONE!!!" She screamed.

"Stop screaming" Manik said finally unlocking the door.

"HELP!!!" He grabbed both of Nandani's hands and held them above her head and pushed her against the wall

"I know what will make you quiet" Manik said pressed his lips hard against her own and kissed her brutally.

"Now will you be quiet" He said smiling at her evilly.

"You are disgusting!!! Barbaric!!! Inhumane!!!!!" Nandani said to him.

Before she could speak again he kissed her again, with twice the force as the first one.

He dragged Nandani into the master bedroom and shoved her onto the bed.

"Please don't do anything, I am really sorry if Harshad or I did bad things to you, please stop" She begged.

"I cannot forgive what Harshad has done to me, I will make him wish he was dead after I am done with you, you brother and sister are shameless why should I be considerate of you. But don't worry tonight you will forget all about your flower decorator boyfriend" Nandani was in tears.

"Please"

Manik got onto the bed he kissed her so hard her head heaved into the pillow his hard body trapped her.

Nandani's brain came to a sudden halt and quit functioning altogether as Manik's tongue invaded her mouth and stole her breath as well as her thoughts away from her. She began trembling as roughly, almost violently, he pulled her into his body and held her with uncompromising strength as he took what he wanted from her mouth.

Her heart beat raced out of time as she felt his tongue slide in and out of her mouth as he gripped her by the waist.

Ripping her clothes off her, he could not help but be in awe of her body.

She'd heard about kisses like this, listened as the teenage girls in the collage had whispered to each other, but she'd never experienced anything like it before in her life.

Nandani remained still but her body betrayed her it was like she had no control of herself.

She tentatively swirled her tongue with his, their breathing mingling together. She heard him groan deep in the back of his throat, and her skin tingled where he touched her, and then, in other areas, where shockingly, she found herself wanting to be touched.

His breath was hot against her face and she tried to absorb what was happening but this all felt like a dream.

He felt her sway against him and his arm held her tightly to him as he pushed through her lips with his tongue and tasted the sweetness within. Ahhh, she was sweet, and holding her in his arms, tasting her with his lips and tongue made the thought of her going back to town and being alone with another man during the long ride unacceptable to him.