Chapter 9

Manik wiped the food off his face.

"You won't eat it" he repeated, his jaw ticked. He threw the plate of food onto the floor. Nandani cowered. He leaned into her and began kissing her neck.

"You dare tell me what to do" He repeated.

And it didn't stop there. He was consuming her whole. He held her head in the palm of one huge hand flipping her over on the bed, he came down on top of her. He sucked in her oxygen, continuing to ram his tongue in her mouth. She was being totally annihilated by his strength and size. Her heart hammered and her pulse pounded as she was caught under him, trapped by his weight. Her legs were spread wide, his hi**ps pushing between her thighs.

She knew in a flash that if they had been nak**ed, he would be in her already.
Desperate for oxygen, she forcibly turned her face from his and took a deep breath. The second her mouth left his, his face moved lower, pushing into the valley of her bre**asts, trying to get closer. He reached down and lifted the hem of her dress up and over her head before she had time to attempt to stop him.

He tossed the dress aside, and fastened his mouth on her nip**ple, over the cotton of her bra. He let out a groan of frustration, sat up and twisted the snap open between her bre**asts. Putting his mouth back on her nip**ple, his hand cupped her other bre**ast, his thumb rubbing at the hardened peak. The twin as**saults vaulted her into the stratosphere of desire, and she realized with shock that they were about to have sex. He wasn't going to stop at kisses; he wasn't going to stop at petting. And dear Lord, she wouldn't be able to stop him. She might kill him if he did stop.

His mouth went from licking her nip**ple, laving it with his rough tongue, to sucking it, trying to consume her whole. His face was buried in her chest, sucking, licking, moving his mouth roughly, back and forth, from the valley between her bre**asts, to her nip**ple, and then to the soft, silk of her white skin. He was devouring her whole, sucking her soft flesh into his mouth and holding it there, as if he couldn't get enough of her. In the back of her mind, Nandani knew the force of his mouth was bruising her. His hand on her other bre**ast tightened, and he pinched her nip**ple, rolling it between fingers and thumb. He was squeezing her so tightly it should have been painful, and almost was. Nandani couldn't wrap her mind around the force he was using, he was blatantly dominating her. This wasn't give and take. He was taking. Nandani's mind was gone, her thought process completely shattered as she moaned softly in his arms.

At her moan, he lifted his head, his nostrils flaring, and fastened his mouth to hers again. Drinking deeply, sucking on her tongue.

She ripped her mouth from his, dragging in oxygen, and his attention fell to his clothes removing them, his movements forceful, jerky, not caring about maintaining a faade of smoothness.

Through a haze of shock and desire, Jenna knew she had to make a demand. She lay still and panted, nak**ed except for her twisted bra, and watched him attack his fly with the same speed, as he had with her dress.

There was nothing suave about his process, speed was what he was going for, and Nandani knew he would be inside of her in less than five seconds. His abrupt movements were the only indicator she needed. She swallowed hard, his erection was huge, and she hadn't in a while. A long while. Her trepidation grew.

She felt like she was caught in a whirlwind, sucked up by a tornado, tossed and turned and at the mercy of him.

He came to his knees in front of her, put his hands on the inside of her thighs and spread her apart with his fingers. A slow, deep vibration came from his throat as he stared down at her soft, open flesh.