Its back

I was a bit nerves about the park for 2 resins 1 ,there is always someone that looks suspicious in there and 2 , The murder that killed Sienna's uncle may be out tonight.

I may not have told you this but several people have been killed and some one has always seen them just never done anything ,it's fear everyone in this town is afraid even adults every night people lock everything and double check because of fear.

Jon was 10 mins late and came with a bunch of flowers I said thanks and kissed him on the cheek I went to but them in a vars and someone was outside my window all in black " Jon come hear now " " oh ok whats up babe do you mind if I call you babe , babe " Jon replied he came in and he grabbed me ran out side and shut the care home door " it's not safe hear babe " Jon whispered and I gave him a big hug still he was bride caring me .

He ran to his house and locked the door he went up to his room with me at his side and a tight grip on my hand he lay me down on his bed a said " are you ok babe can I call you that " " yer I'm fine and you can call me that "I replied with shock he wasn't even out of breath " I guess we better stay here then " he anointed " yer ok " I replied I got up and he gave me a big hug " if I let you get killed I will never forgive my self " he said running his fingers down my hair , I felt safe now I was with him he saved my life so I hugged him tighter and tighter.