Chapter 1

I do not own Twilight or The Vampire Diaries.

He left. He left. I don't feel sad about it though. No, all I feel is pure rage.

It's not my fault that I was attacked by Jasper. I didn't want to get a paper cut. If anything it's his own damn fault, it was his and his family's blood-lust that caused Jasper to attack.

And for him to say I'm not good enough. I have to admit that hurt slightly, I've always been a self-conscious person.

I sit in my room listening to 'Wicked Games' by TheWeeknd. Ha, Edward would never let me listen to music like this. He was so controlling. Bella, Do this, do that, don't do this, don't do that.

Now that I look back at it, what did I ever see in him? I don't feel anything towards him, now. How is that possible. We were so in love and now it feels like I've been tricked.

Wait, did he fucking dazzle me? That bastard! He totally did. I will never forgive him.

I love him and his family to pieces and It wasn't even real. Arrgh!

I continue to listen to music through my headphones for a while before my phone rings.

I grin as I read the caller I.D and quickly answer.

"Dad!"

He chuckles, "Hello to you too, Isa."

I smile wider and giggle, "Sorry. It's just I haven't heard from you in so long and so much has happened. So much you wouldn't believe."

"Like what?"

I knew I could tell him anything, so thats what I do.

"Well you know moved to forks to live with Charlie?"

"Uh-huh"

"Well daddy, I met this guy called Edward and he was really weird. I thought he was Bipolar or something when I first met him. He was always on and off. He family were really weird too and, well, I found out they're cold ones."

"WHAT? COLD ONES!?"

"Dad, I don't want to tell you over the phone, but something that happened were really bad. I fell in love with Edward... or well I thought I did until he abandoned me. I think he dazzled me. I'm not sure. Dad, It's not safe for me to be here with Charlie."

"Why not?"

"I'm glad you called because you're not gonna to be able to contact me for a while after this. There's this cold blood called Victoria after me. Edward killed her mate, James, after he tried to kill me. I'm going into hiding."

"No, Isa, you're coming to Mystic Falls."

I sigh,"But Nik."

I love Nik to pieces, I consider him more of a dad than I do Charlie. What the Cullens didn't know was that I already knew about vampires before I met them. Nik is an original vampire, one of the very first ones. He's also the original, and so far only, hybrid. He saved me in Phoenix when I was six. A cold one tried to kill me when I was at a park.

We've been close since then. He hated Renee for being a lousy mother. She never took care of me and he looked after me, until he had to leave but we've always stayed in contact and he comes to see me time from time.

I always had to look after myself. My mum was so flighty, she could never stay in one place or even get a good job. Nik was outraged when he found out that I took care of me and my mum as best as we could. Me, at six years old, could cook pretty well and I would clean up.

Nik, also, disliked Charlie. He thought if Charlie really did care for me and want me to stay then he would've fought for me instead of letting a selfish woman take me.

"No buts Isa, you're safer with me."

"I don't know..."

He growls, "Isabella, we're not arguing about this. I'm coming to collect you tomorrow."

"Okay." I could see there was no point in fighting him.

He always been protective of me. He considers me as his daughter and I see him as my father.

"Okay dad."

"Good, you can go to school here."

"Yeah, I think that'd be good."

"I have to go take care of something, I'll see you tomorrow."

I'm kind of disappointed he has to leave. "Okay, bye dad. Love you."

"I love you too, Isa." Then he hangs up.

I let out a huge breathe before getting up and showering.

Once I've showered I go to bed and fall asleep with a small smile on my face.