Chapter 6

I sat by my window, thinking about everything that has happened.

I can't believe I kissed Kol. I KISSED KOL! KOL! I...KISSED...KOL! and can I even call it kissing when it felt like so much more?

I have always felt something for Kol but I'd never have thought that I would act upon them.

He doesn't feel anything for me, does he? God, I wish he did.

It was a spur of the moment thing but I didn't regret it, no matter how much he thinks it was a mistake, I'd never see it that way.

I can't help but wonder what would've happened if I didn't tell him we needed to stop or if there wasn't anybody in the house.

I close my eyes and take a deep breath. The look in his eyes as he set me down and stepped away made my heart flutter and a shiver of pleasure to travel down my spine.

They were pitch black and full of, unhidden, desire.

I don't know how to act around him now or what will happen when I next see him. However, I do know that our relationship will never be the same again.

I take, another, deep breath, stand-up and shake myself, to clear the head. 'Pull yourself together, Bella' I scold myself.

I feel like I need to pretend that this didn't happen. I don't want to lose Kol. Even if we just stay friends, I'd just be happy that he's still in my life.

Anyway, why would a strong, sexy vampire want to be with a weak, frail human, like me.
I need to let this go or at least forget about it for the time being.

Besides, I don't think I'm ready for another relationship. After everything that's happened wit Edward I think that I just need to relax, have fun and enjoy life.

I have to wait until Rebekah gets home,she said that she was going to show me around town and said, well more like demanded, that we have to go shopping. She wants to get outfits for our night out, tomorrow, we're going to a club. I don't know what it's called but she said that it's amazing.

And if there's one thing I know for sure, about the Mikaelsons, it's that they sure know how to party.

Even though I'm not a club sort of person, I couldn't say no to Bekah.

I look over at the time on the clock, which is on the bedside table, and saw that it's just past seven. The day has gone so fast.

I decide that now would be a good time to get ready for dinner. My dad always went overboard when It comes to dinner and complains that I'm too skinny and don't eat enough all the time but I think that I generally eat quiet a lot for my size.

I curl my hair before I head into my closet. I pick a nice red dress that has a simple design but still manages to look elegant. I find a pair of black slip ons, knowing that I'm too clumsy and tired to even attempt to walk in heels right know. After I've put the dress on, I apply a light layer of foundation, mascara and I put on some smoky eye make-up. To top it of I put on a cherry red lipstick, to match my dress.

I look in the mirror, smoothen out my dress, and nod to myself to gain my confidence.
I know that I have to face Kol but I just don't know where we stand now.

And if my dad ever found out what happened he'd kill Kol. He's always been over-dramatic but I love him all the same.

I reach for the handle and close my eyes, trying to compose myself, before I open the door and leave for what I know will be a very interesting dinner.