Chapter 4

It was quicker than I expected to get to Mystic Falls but at least we're here.

Klaus parks outside of the Mikaelson Mansion and exits the car. I follow Kol out and grab my stuff before walking towards the house.

When I walk inside it, it was beautiful. Every part was well decorated and I recognize my Dad's artwork on the walls. I'm in awe of this house.

"I'll show you to your room." Kol says, bringing me out of my thoughts.

I just nod and he grabs my hand, showing me where my room is.

Once again, I'm amazed by the design of my room. There's a big, oak, four-poster bed with matching side drawers and an en-suite. I look around the room and spot another attached room. I walk inside and see that it's a walk-in closet. I've never had one before and I don't think I'll ever have enough clothes to fill it up.

I walk over to the bed and place my backpack beside it, deciding to sort all of my stuff out later, and lie down on the bed. I groan, as I think about everything and cover my eyes with my arm.

I don't know how long I lay there before there's a knock at the door.

I quickly sit up on the bed and smoothed my hair down, knowing it's going to be messy from lying down.

I clear my throat, "Come in!"

The door opens and Dad walks in.

He comes over and sits next to me on the bed.

"Everything okay?" He asks, looking at me closely.

"Yeah," I sigh "Just thinking about stuff."

"By stuff, do you mean that coven you told me about?"

"Uh-huh."

"You really loved him?" It sounded like a statement rather than a question.

My eyes start to water, "I don't know."

Dad looks at me confused.

"Remember when we talked on the phone."

He nods

"Well, when we were together, I felt so deeply in love with him. But when he left, my thoughts were filled with doubt for why I was with him in the first place. I mean, I don't love him now. To be honest, he was controlling and demanding. I couldn't do anything without his permission. I couldn't listen to the music I wanted, wear the clothes I wanted, be friends with who I wanted, go to the places I wanted. For goodness sake, I couldn't do anything, without him saying I could... I really think he dazzled me."

My Dad's face is filled with a variety of emotions, of which I can't tell.

"You saved me when I was little from a cold one and you told me not to go near one, if I see another, so I didn't...at first. I was drawn in by him, by them. Most of my time with them is a blur."

My Dad hugs me, "Do you want me to find them?" He asks.

I look up at him confused, "Why?"

He smirks, "To demonstrate to them the reason why you don't mess with a Mikaelson."

I smile at him and hug him, again.

He pulls back and stands up, "Come on, you have some guests down stairs, waiting for you."

I look at him curiously then walk behind him as we go downstairs.

I freeze when I see who's there.

A bigger smile appears on my face as I see Elijah, Finn and Rebekah.

I run into the living room and wrap my arms around Elijah, "Hi Uncle Eli."

He chuckles, "Hello, Bella."

I pull back and hug Bekah and Finn. Hugging them both tightly and saying 'Hi'.

"So, Bella, what are you doing here?" Elijah asks.

I look toward my Dad and see him sitting on one of the couches. I sit next him and gesture for the others to sit down on the other one(s).

Once they do, I take a deep breathe, "It all started when I moved to Forks..." and I told them everything.

I told them about meeting Edward and his family, James' attack, my birthday party, him leaving me in the woods and I, also, tell them about my theory on him dazzling me.