34. Taste

One drink turned into more, multiplying like rabbits.  I managed to signal Rudy to lay off the alcohol with mine and soon Ruth was drinking by herself.  What better way than to get her drunk so when we went home she would just pass out.  Business was first and I had broken the contract.  I know what waited for me when we got home.  Ruth was having a good time, her words began to slur and she even danced with a few of the patrons.  I stayed at the bar with Rudy, drinking my mocktail.  Slender hands came around my waist from behind.  My skin began to burn from the calling.

"I'm ready to go home now."  Ruth's sultry voice caressed my ear.

As much as I wanted to lean in to that touch, feel the heat our bodies produced with contact, I knew it wasn't what I wanted right now.  Fucking calling.  I just had to be strong and use this against her.

I swiveled around on my stool and pulled her between my legs.  I ran my hand down her cheek like any good lover would do, and she responded.  She leaned into my touch and moaned.  I could tell she was struggling to keep it in her throat.  I grinned.  This shit was cake, almost.  I kissed her forehead and gave a two finger wave to Rudy, signaling our departure.  A plan was forming in my head as we walked out of Club Bare.

The ride home was.... eventful.  Ruth had snuggled up to my side, her open flesh pressing against me.  I felt like the fabric would melt off our skin.  I struggled and caved, rubbing my finger tips up and down her leg.  It must have been too much for Ruth, because within a millisecond, she was straddling me, forcing my hands up her firm backside.

"We don't have long.  I just want a taste."  Her voice was needy, and spoke directly to my dick. 

Ruth pulled in closer, and I saw the look in her eyes.  The taste she wanted, wasn't the kind I was willing to give her.  I intercepted her mouth, crashing her lips against mine, knocking teeth.  I gripped her ass, feeling my fingers sink into her flesh as I pulled her to grind over me.  This was the only kind of taste she will be getting from me, contract or no. 

She pulled back some and I slipped a finger in her slick folds.  I had smelt her arousal at the club, but now it was consuming.  These vampire senses were a curse and a blessing all rolled into one.  Before I could start to pump into her, she pulled my hand away and moved off to my side.  She smiled at me like a mad hatter and unzipped my pants.  The alcohol and the calling driving her needs.

I sprung free and the cool air was cut off by her hot mouth engulfing me.  I let out an "Oh shit." laced with pleasure as her head bobbed up and down. 

Her mouth on me was dangerous.  Her teeth began to scrap against my skin and it only made me harder.  I knew it wouldn't be long before it would be more than scrapes.  I reached over and pulled her skirt up with one hand while I thread my other through her hair.  I smacked her ass and the sound vibrated off the interior of the limo.  I laced my hand in between her legs and plummeted two fingers into her depths and ran my thumb across her pert clit. 

She moaned over my cock and the sound waves made me tense.  I worked over her burning wetness seeking her release.  Her teeth tightened around me and I couldn't risk it no more.  I ranked her back by her hair and pushed her onto her back.  I hovered a few inches away from her body and ran my wet fingers over her lips.  Her face was stunned as my tongue darted out and licked her bottom lip.

"I just wanted a taste kitten."

With that I wiped my fingers off on her skirt and tucked myself in, trying to readjust to be the most comfortable.  I glanced over at Ruth who was tugging her skirt back down.  After a moment, I could feel the air become charged.  Ruth was getting pissed, probably about not being in complete control.  She opened her mouth to say something, but the door opened to the limo, and the valet held out his hand for Ruth.  She gave me the evil eye and I gestured for her to get out first.  She gave me one last seething glare before painting her face over with calmness.

Shit I might be sleeping on the couch tonight.