Withered Bonnie X Toy Bonnie

Withered Bonnie's POV

"I love you" I said as I kissed my boyfriend. Me and Toy Bonnie had been dating for a month now. We haven't done anything yet because Toy Bonnie was a virgin and wasn't ready yet. My first time was when i was 13 and I was 22 now. Toy Bonnie was 21. "I love you to" he said. I pushed him onto my bed and licked my lips.

Toy Bonnie's POV

He took off my shirt and kissed my bare chest. I let out a few soft moans."Like what im doing?"Withered asked. "ya" I replied. He took off his shirt while still kissing . I started making out with him. He held me close. I wrapped my legs around his waist. He sat me down and took our pants off. He slid his boxers off. His cock was huge. He took off my boxers. He bent down and began to suck. He licked my tip, it felt so good. He took in my whole length. "Bae...im gonna cum." Just seconds later I cam in his mouth he swallowed it. I got on hands and knees. "Are you ready?" he whispered in my ear. "Ya" I replied nervously.I felt him insert. I yelped from the pain. The pain faded away into pleasure. I moaned loud. He thrusted hard slamming right into my spot with each thrust. I felt him release and shot his load into me. We layed next to each other panting. "So how was your first time"?