Perfect (Andrea and Alan)

This one is for @Mrsdance10alan

Andrea was just your average girl trying to make it in the ballroom world. She had auditioned to join dwts. But little did she know that at the audition she would meet a boy she would fall for Alan Bersten. "Alright Alan, you and Andrea will be doing A Rumba and Contemporary fusion." The producers yelled. She had practiced long and hard for this. They played the song Wildest Dreams By: Taylor Swift. The music started and Alan grabbed Andrea's hand and led her through the Rumba. She killed every turn and arm extension. Alan lifted her up and spun her around. The dance ended. The producers clapped "Alright next." Andrea and Alan walked out. "Great job Andrea." Alan said hugging her. "Thanks Alan" Andrea said hugging him back. "Well bye" He said and started walking away. Andrea really felt something between them. She had to talk to him one last time. She grabbed his arm "Alan please promise me something" He looked at her weird "Um sure what is it?" She sighed she had one chance to tell him something he will remember forever "Say you'll see me again, even if it's just in your wildest dreams" he smiled at her and kissed her cheek and he was gone.