Chapter One

I groaned as my phone started vibrating, announcing the morning. Trudging out of the bed, I pick out a baggy, graphic tee and ripped skinny jeans from my closet, adding hoop earrings. I take a quick shower and get dressed.

"Emma get down here already! Dad said we have to go before he ends up being late for work!" yelled my little sister Frankie.

"Coming, coming" I yelled back.

*At School*

I was part of the Student Council in Forkswood High. As I walked down the hall I see my friends putting up the "Welcome Back Forkswood Raptors" banner we made during the summer. 

I don't have much friends but my friends are Dani, Angie, Mae, and Isaac. 

*School Bell Rings*

As I was about to help my friends putting up the banner the bell rang.

"Shoots... we have Lab today" I groaned to Dani because she has the same class as me.

"Don't worry Emma there's an upside anyway.. there's gonna be a new student" said Dani.

"Wait What how do you know?" I asked.

"Well I overheard the front desk talking about it when i getting glitter for the banner" said Dani.

We sat down on our new seats,  but as I look to my right I see that this year I have the extra chair.

"Class what do we mix our salt with?" asked Mr. Pires Our Science Teacher.

"We mix it with water and baking soda to get a chemical reaction" I answered.

"Correct Ms.Swan" replied Mr. Pires.

As we finished our discussion about the chemical reaction and what the results would be a figure opened the door.

He was there....  the Edward Salvatore.