Chapter Three

As I woke up I see at the corner of my eye that my mom and dad made me breakfast in bed.

I quietly sat down and ate and checked my phone, only to see that I had a unknown number text from last night.

It said:

Unknown number - hey

I texted back saying:

Me - umm.. who's this? cause i don't like perverts!

and then it fricken suprised me when he replied right after I texted him.

Unknown number - sorry to scare you but its Edward and I got this number from your friend and I just wanted to ask about our homework.. and so did we have any?

Me - we did't have any lol.

Unknown number- Ohh okay see you later at school then.

Me- Okay 

After I ate, I took a shower, put on some clothes, and put on my make-up (as always).

My two friends picked me up from my house.

"Hey man you done with homework?" asked Dani.

"Define finish girl cause I finished everything else except yenno..MATH" I replied laughing with her.

I tapped on Angie.

"Girl what's wrong?" I asked her.

"Just this guy keeps bothering me to go out with him and I just don't like him UGGGGGH!!" shouted Angie.

"Calm down" said Dani.

"Its just that he's so annoying, it's killing me!" said Angie.

Then out of nowhere its started to rain.

We ran into a near coffee shop, soaking wet in our clothes and our mascara running down me and Dani's face while Angie's eyeliner came running down her face.

*At The Coffee Shop*

"Yeaah hi can I get a blueberry scone please" asked Edward.

"Okay that will be $6.31 please sir" replied the cashier lady.

As we came out the bathroom I spotted him, right there on the chair next to the window eating a scone.

"Guys look I have to go home... cause i don't feel well right now" I told Angie and Dani.

"Its pouring outside Kaye don't be dumb" said Angie.

"Yeaah bruh" agreed Dani.

"Don't worry I'll be okay. Bye " I replied.

My plan was not to be seen by him at all.

So I rushed to the and within my luck I think he didn't see me.

So I ran to the sidewalk and started walking.

But as I was walking I felt like someone was following me.

And to my surprise I turned to a dark alley and I swear that i just saw a goddamn shadow following me.

So I started walking a bit faster but I was so stupid because as I walked faster I slipped. 

As I stood up someone grabbed me and pushed down to the ground.