Chapter Five

I woke up seeing my mom right next to me sleeping but I was on a hospital bed.

And in the corner of my eye I see Edward on the hospital sofa in the back.

As I stroke my mom's head wondering what the hell I'm gonna say to her she started to wake up.

*Yawns* 

"Oh God Emma are you okay? Edward told me everything. Why on earth would you do that?!" she asked as she hyperventilated.

"Look mom it's okay your overreacting I'm fine okay." I said to ease her.

"Okay I'm just go call your dad and tell him that you're okay." she said as she left the room.

"Hey" said Edward.

"Woah you scared me, I thought you were asleep." I said.

"Look you hit your head pretty hard and I found you at the corner of the coffee shop and you were pretty unconscious so I brought you here in the hospital" he said.

"What. No no no... I was being followed and a guy was about to rape me and you- yo-" I said and him cutting me off.

"Look you hit your head pretty hard Emma." he said reassuring me.

"But you bro- broke his neck and you-yo killed him" I said as I was about to start an argument because I knew that I was right.

"Whatever you think you saw, never happened okay Emma.. It was probably all a nightmare" he said.

Well I knew what really happened and I'm gonna find what the hell he is and whatever the truth is...