R5 imagines

First Couple:

Rhiannon and Riker

Rhiannon was with two of her best mates, Nicky and Beth who all tried there hardest to get tickets to there favorite band R5, but, they all had school and the tickets for there concert in London went on sale on a Friday at nine in the morning. When they got home they all checked to see if there were any tickets left, they were sold out. They were all devastated. That very night Rhiannon locked herself in her room and cried all night.

"I'll never meet him, never" Rhiannon messaged Nicky and Beth.

Nicky and Beth both replied with " Hey don't worry, we can still go to London we might be able to get last minute tickets"

Rhiannon wrote back "yeah, sure"

The evening finally arrived, July the 4th Rhiannon, Nicky and Beth were all packed and ready to get the train to London. When they arrived they got a cab to a hotel in Camden Town and the checked in.

"It's ten o'clock, we best get some sleep if were up early tomorrow to see if there are any tickets left." Nicky suggested.

"Good idea!" Beth replied " Rhiannon don't worry we'll get to meet them"

Rhiannon looked at them both and shrugged "sure."

Nicky and Beth said together "night!'

Rhiannon quietly said "Night."

The next day they woke up at tweleve in the afternoon. None of there alarms went off. They couldn't believe it, Rhiannon rushed to the bathroom to get ready.

"Guys, we were supposed to be up early, we need to get ready quick!" Rhiannon shouted at Nicky and Beth.

"Okay, well you weren't exactly up early were you!" Nicky angrily replied.

"Right, you two stop, Rhiannon, if you want us to get ready then hurry up in there, I'm pretty sure you can do your make-up in front of this mirror." Beth was just trying to cheer them both up but, Rhiannon just wasn't in a good mood.

"SHUT UP!" Rhiannon shouted.

Finally, Rhiannon got out of the bathroom and Nicky was next to go in as Beth was trying to get Rhiannon to think positive, when Nicky was done getting ready, it only took Beth about ten minutes. By the time they had something to eat it was two o'clock. The concert starts at half past seven. They rushed to the box office of Camden market to see if there were any tickets left, but, the kiosk was closed until four o'clock so they just went round shopping for a bit until four and Nicky and Beth tried to calm Rhiannon down and distract her for awhile. We arrived back at the kiosk for four in the afternoon and asked if there were any tickets left. They were sold out, Rhiannon just fell into complete silence and wouldn't talk to her best friends for hours.

A few hours went by and seven thirty when the concert started, they stayed outside looking at the queue of people that wanted to get in. We walked around for a few hours, Rhiannon was frustrated as was Nicky and Beth.

"I knew it Nicky and Beth, I knew we wouldn't get tickets" Rhiannon spoke again after a few hours of silence.

"It'll be fine" Nicky replied as Beth nodded.

Rhiannon was determined to find the tour bus and she did.

"Guys, get round the back here look!" Rhiannon said excitedly.

It was the tour bus with a huge R5 on the side of it. I wonder who's tour bus that could be. Rhiannon screamed silently and ran towards the tour bus with Nicky and Beth running after her shouting "WAIT!"