Rockany

Third couple:

Rocky and Beth

Beth was in the hotel by herself and she was looking at the wedding invite from Rhiannon and Riker to there wedding. Next minute there was a knock at her door. Beth got up and opened the door. The room service bought up a letter somene had left at the desk. She opened the envelope to see that it was actually another invite. Beth looked confused at the invite thinking Rhiannon and Riker must have sent another one out by accident. In fact it was actually off Nicky and Ross.

Dear Beth,

Ross proposed to me. Our wedding is a month after Rhiannon and Riker's wedding. Well, just wondered if you wanted to go. You know where we are if you wanna come. You can be a bridesmaid again.

Love

Nicky and Ross x

Beth packed up her stuff, she didn't have a lot with her as she was going to shop. Once she'd packed she made her way to the front desk.

"I'd like to checkout please." Beth said.

The receptionist said "Right, okay, that will be $130"

Beth handed over the money and left. She waited at the side of the road for a cab. They kept passing her or other people took it. It started to rain and even though she loves rain, she wanted to see Rhiannon and Nicky. Beth suddenly just sat on a bench outside, thinking to herself that she isn't getting any luck. She was drenched and had no where to go as the hotel was to deer and she couldn't get a cab and the bus service were closed.

Rocky decided he wanted to go for a drive, and Beth decided she was gonna walk to Rhiannon and Riker's. She made her way, what she didn't know is Rocky passed her. Rocky noticed her and wanted to help her, but, didn't know whether she was close to her home or not.

Half an hour later, Beth arrived at Rhiannon and Riker's house shivering cold, just as Rocky pulled up onto the driveway. Rocky got out of the car "Oh my! Were you that girl near that hotel?"

Beth looked stunned "Yeah."

Rocky held her hand and took her inside "Stay right there I'll be right back."

Beth still cold "Don't think I'll be going anywhere."

Rhiannon and Nicky ran downstairs because they thought they heard Beth's voice. They both shouted together "BETH!"

Beth happy to see them "Heyy guys"

Ross and Riker looked at eachother "The other best friend."

Rhiannon turned around "Oh sorry! Riker, Ross this is my other best friend Beth."

Beth quickly said "Nice to meet you, I'm cold"

Rocky ran from the bathroom with a towel and wrapped it around her. It was warm, he also went and made her some coco.

"Here drink this, it will warm you up" Rocky kindly.

"Thanks." Beth replied.

"So, I didn't ask what's your name?" Rocky smiling.

"Beth, my name's Beth." Beth answered.

"Well, my name is..." Rocky was saying but, Beth interupted "Rocky"

Rocky laughed "Yeah, you a fan then"

Beth giggled. Rhiannon then stepped in "I'd say more than a fan Rocky."

Beth blushed "RHIANNON!"

Rocky chuckled "It's fine" and he winked "would you like anything to eat?"