Chapter Two

Christina had arrived with her things for the sleepover. We were in my room deciding what to do.

"Let's order a pizza and watch Netflix or something" I suggest

"Plus, we can talk" Christina say adding on to my idea.

"Alright" I say

"So what's happening with Kyle?" Christina says in a wanting to know tone of voice.

"Not much, he has invite me to his party tomorrow night" I reply shrugging my shoulders.

"And" She says knowing there's more.

"And he promised me that he would't try to get into my pants and to bring a friend along" I simple state.

"Don't give me that look, I'm not going."I say quickly

"Why? It would be fun and you know it" Christina says

I started smiling because that was exactly what Kyle had said to me.

"Because how can I trust him not to take my virginity and even worst when I'm literally drunk!" I say pointing it out to her.

"He promised you and he doesn't go back on his words. Trust me Leigh" Christina explains.

"Please Can we go to the party?"she pouts at me. Pressuring me to go the party with her.  I laugh at her face.

"No" I say ignoring her puppy face.

"Please" Christina pouts still pulling her puppy face.

"Fine" I say giving in.

"Yea, we can go shopping tomorrow." Christina said clapping her hands.

I nod my head as I laugh at her.

"What's going on with you and Logan?"I asked.

"Well, he ask me to be his girlfriend?"

"Logan said he was tried of pretending he didn't like me when he did." Christen simple states with a smile.

"I'm happy for you but if he breaks your heart then he's in trouble." I say quickly to Christina.

"I'll be sure to warn him"Christina say laughing.

We ordered pizza and watched movies, danced and sang to music. After we showered etc. We went to bed.

"Night Leigh" Christina said sleepy.

"Night Chris" I reply.

I closed my eyes and went to bed.

~

Hey,
I was writing this chapter while listening to music. Some of you might think it's weird but it helps me think more sometimes.

So what do think of Kyle?
Comment below, vote and thanks for reading people.
Bye.

Lana x