Kisses in the dark (Min Yoongi)

It was over something stupid and dumb, the little thing turned into an argument which lead to screaming which lead to pushing. You went upstairs and layed in bed while he watched t.v downstairs, thinking about it and blaming yourself for being over reaction and not thinking straight. You want to say your sorry but don't, so you just lay down and nap for a while. You wake up and look at the clock and its 7:45pm, you slept longer than you thought you would.

You feel something around your waist, you try to move but the thing has a grip on you.

"I'm sorry Y/n." You hear Yoongi whisper.

"Yoongi, what are you-" You couldn't finish because you felt something wet on your back and realized that he had been crying.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to hurt you or say any of those things." Yoogni said still crying and snuffling.

"Babe." You turn to face him. "It's okay and I didn't mean anything I said either." You say feeling sorry.

Yoongi just cuddles you and doesn't respond, he kisses your neck and gives you hickeys.

"Yoogni...please." You kissed was felt like his lips.

"Uh..Y/n that's my nose." He said with a giggle at the end.

"Oh..sorry." You moved to find his lips.

You two kissed for hours and hours until the both of you got tired, the both of you drifted off into the night.

(Sorry its short, today is my birthday)