Sex life

If you don't read smut or think it's bad please don't read it,... Pffhaha I know all y'all read smut..I know I do .

V: The sex is soft and slow. He's so gentle and caress your body, kissing everywhere he can. You only do it in the bed cause that's where all the passion and love is, The both of you have sex about 2-3 times a month.

Suga: Sex is one of the best things about your relationship, don't get me wrong you two love each other. He's kinda rough but loving, He would pound you for hours making you orgasm over and over again. The bed gets used sometimes, but you two think the kitchen is one of you favorite places to do it in. The both of you fuck 4 times every 3-4 weeks.

Jin: There is a lot of love between you two have, but sex isn't really apart of it. He's passionate about it but you only do it about 2 times a month and think the bed is where all the sexing stays.

Jungkook: He's still a teen, has lost not his virginity yet. But your his first, he's slow about it. He's shy but you make him come out of that shell of his and he is one freaky bastard, After he lost his virginity you two where doing it in the shower, the kitchen even the basement. You two fuck at least 5 times a week. (Yo legs be hurting)

Rap monster: Damn, The sex is is passionate but rough. He pound for hours making you scream his name, Any where is a bed to you two just as long there's no people or cameras. You two fuck about 2 times a week.

Jimin: Rough as hell but soothing after, When you first met jimin he was shy and sex was the last thing you two thought would be doing. But as soon as you hit the bed, he was making say things you never thought that you would be saying. The bed is hardly used when it comes to you two, its always the shower, the tour bus or even sometimes the dance studio. You two fuck 7 times a week (Goddamn he freaky)

J-hope: He's soft and loving, You two don't fuck. You make love to each other. He kisses anywhere you ask him, slowly slides in always and asked if he can leave hickeys on your body. The bed is the main place where the love making is, you two fuck about 5 times a month.

Damn, sorry I was listening to Justin bieber's song Memphis and it got me in the mood to write smut..Damn Where's jungkookie when you need him. BTW Tell me what you guys think and if you wanna chat and want ideas just message me.