so proud of you babe ❤️

ok this chapter is kinda long compared to the others, also kinda creepy.

T y l e r

I hesitate before writing down the next note, I've noticed he's been doing really well in history and algebra. Those are the classes we have together. I'm going to get a full schedule change to all of his classes, which I know because I follow him to every class.

The note I placed in his locker this time read I'm so proud of you babe ❤️. I placed it in his locker and ran away because it sounded super crazy.

J o s h

Little to my surprise, there was another note, it read I'm so proud of you babe ❤️.

I'm not gonna lie, I love this attention, but this draws the line.

I quickly made my way to the main office and asked to talked to the secretary.

I had an appointment thankfully in 5 minutes with the assistant principal.

About 5 minutes I was called back.

"What seems to be the problem here, Joshua?" She asked.

"These are my problem." I state, taking the notes out of my bag.

"What are these?" She asked.

"Notes. From a supposed secret admirer of mine." I replied.

"Let me see." She said, I handed them over.
She quickly read them all.

"Just give me a moment."

She started speaking into the intercom,"The person that has been leaving notes in Joshua Dun's locker, please see the assistant principal after class, I would like to talk to you."

T y l e r

"-I would like to speak to you." The announcement over the intercom was for me, and I couldn't help but be ashamed for the notes.

The bell rang and I quickly made my way to the office without being seen.

"How may I help you?" The secretary asked.

"I would like to see the assistant principal,,, about the notes." I said.

"Well, she's been waiting for you. Right this way." She said, leading me back to the a.p.'s office.

"Please, have a seat." The assistant principal said.

I sat down right next to Josh. I looked down at my feet.

"Why did you write me these notes?" Josh asked me.

"Because I felt the need, the urge to write them so I did." I replied.

"Thank you for them, they're nice."

"You boys can leave now."

We got up and left the office itself.

"Why did you really write them?" Josh asked.

"B-because I love you. A lot." I answered truthfully.

"That's flattering, really. But who are you?" Josh asked.

"Tyler Joseph." I replied.

"We have a few classes together, I presume?" Josh asked.

I just nodded, and walked away.

"Wait!" Josh called after me.

"What? It's obvious you don't love me." I said.

"Can I atleast have your number?"

"Sure it's (xxx)-xxx-xxxx." I said and he nodded.

the x's were apart of me being lazy to put numbers