i dont love you

ok tbh this chapter is kinda sad??

J o s h

I wake up and Tyler isn't next to me, I get up and look literally everywhere. He's nowhere to be found, but all of his belongings are where they were last night- except for his black hoodie. I think he put it on last night.

j: ty?? where are you??

I put my phone down and turn on the tv. Nothing good was on, so I turned in the news. Nothing new. I was about to change the channel when a car accident was announced.

Three car accident, victims include Ben Quinn, Jacob Quinn, Katie Quinn, Tyler Joseph and Hannah Dunham. Conditions of the victims aren't to be exposed to public until family confirm we can do so. taken place near Area 51.

I couldn't believe my eyes. Tyler had gotten in a 3 car accident, this wouldn't have happened if I was a light sleeper. I shouldn't be blaming this on myself, he might've had a reason to go out driving late at night, but I probably won't ever find out any information until I go to the hospital.

--hospital--

"Hey, I'm here to see Tyler Joseph." I say to the lady at the front desk.

"How do you know Mr. Joseph?"

"I'm his f-fiancé." I reply.

"Listen, I don't know if they're going to let you see him, but he's in room number 224." She replied.

"Thanks, uh- Julie. Thanks Julie." I say, looking at her name tag.

--outside of Tyler's room--

I knock on the door, then open it slowly.

"Excuse me, you have about 2 hours with Mr. Joseph until visiting hours are over." The doctor informed me.  He moved out of the way, revealing a severely bruised Tyler. He had his eyes closed.  He had to be assisted with breathing, oh Tyler why did you leave without telling me?

I saw his clipboard with information on it.
It said that Tyler had a broken rib, severe bruising around the skull, treated internal bleeding, and he's in a medically induced coma which he will wake up from when he is well enough. Should take 2-3 weeks, or a month at the most to heal most of his injuries.

Looking closer at Tyler's frame, it looks like he has rope marks around his wrists, and duct tape residue near his mouth. I don't think he voluntarily went on a drive, he seems to have been forced.

honestly this is going to be hard to fix why didn't i just make a fully happy story for once.