alex tenney meets him

this is a story about alex tenney meeting dylan obrien because we were bored in english and theres a sub. Alex aproves of this book >.<

alex walked home from school and saw her celeb. crush sitting on her door step. She flipped her beans and started fan girling "OMG WTH R U DOIN HERE" she started screaming and pulling her long hair. She couldn't even breath, she stood there helplessly staring at Dylan while she nearly wet herself.

"you good fam" he asked her, he was a bit freaked out about the whole fit Alex just had. He didn't know if she was having a stroke or something. Alex started pacing around in circles until her legs gave out and she fell on the hard drive way. Dylan, being a normal person walked up to her cold body to make sure she was okay.

"what is wrong with you" he asked.

"hello" he said shyly

"hey wassup hello" Alex mananged to coke out.

"where are you from" he asked

"jenison schools" she squealed.

"how are you" he asked another question.

"im bored" she grinned.

"well i better go i have to go knock on your neighbors doors for no reason, nice seeing you alex. go watch my movie!!!" he promoted himself and left. Alex layed on the ground shocked as she watched the Dylan O'brien skip down the street to her neighbors house. Alex suddenly curled into a ball as a huge semi truck came out of no where and smashed Dylan.

Just like that she watched the love of her life get wrecked. Alex stood there by his body for 2 minutes, took a picture of it and went into her house to watch the maze runner staring the dead guy smeared on the road infront of her own home.

The end