Chapter Three

**Jade's POV**

  I tried my best to look confident as I strutted out on stage. My smile grew bigger when I saw the crowd  that was there clapping and cheering for me. Last year,I only got through to bootcamp but I thought:Why not try again? I'm older and my voice is stronger. I was still nervous though seeing as I was rejected the last two times. "Jade!" Simon exclaimed.

    "I see you've come to try again," Louie said with a smirk. I snorted and spoke ro Sharon. "I will be singing 'I want To Hold Your Hand' by The Beatles. She nodded and beckoned for the music. The music started and tried my best. I heard my voice waver a bit in the end. I stood there wringing my hands. Louie looked at me as if I sang like the devil. "wow" he uttered. "That was phenomenol! yelled Sharon. 

        Simon didn't say anything. He only sat shocked at the performance. "Time to vote," said Simon. I bit the bottom of my lip. "Louie?" "Yes," he answered beaming. "Sharon?" "Of course!! Only an insane person would say no!!" "Tereasa?" YES!!!" 

  Simon turned to me as my forehead started to sweat. He looked straight into my eyes before announcing. "Jade,you're through with four yeses," He smiled. I brought the microphone up to my mouth and mumbled a 'Thank You' 

I ran offstage to my Mum's arms.

***AUTHORS NOTE!!!***

THANKS TO ALL OF POUR LITTLE NINJLINGS FOR READING AND VOTING THANKS SO MUCH!!!!! LOVE,JAZZY -KRISTI IS UPLOADING LEIGH-ANN'S IN 3 DAYS