Chapter Five-Winners

**Jesy's P.O.V.**

   It's been weeks,I got through to boot camp but something else happened. Actually,three somethings. I got grouped with three girls named Leigh-Ann,Perrie,and Jade. The judges thought we would be good together. 

             **Flashback**

      "Well,Jesy,I'd like to introduce you to your bandmates," Simon said. The other three girls entered and introduced themselves. "B-bandmates?" I asked skeptically. Sharon nodded. "With Perrie's strong voice,Leigh's delicate voice,your sweet voice,and Jade's feirce voice,you'll harmonize fantastically," Said L.A.

            **Flashback over**

   After meeting,we all just clicked becoming best friends. We goof off a lot especially Perrie. She does a killer goat impression and LOVES eyeliner. Jade is a sweet girl. Quiet,but wild. And Leigh-Ann is funny.

     So here we are group-hugging and nervously wringing our hands before the big finals. We're nervous. We hope everyone votes for us. Too win would be my biggest dream come true. "And now for girlband Little Mix!!" The announcer drumrolled. That was our que. 

        We walked out on the stage. This song. This one song would determine the fate of our lives.