CHAPTER 8

I changed into jeans and a gray sweater that said love on it. what to do today? I grabbed my phone a scrolled through contacts... Maybe Richelle.

To :Richelle

Hey are you busy today?

From: Richelle

Nope I miss my other twin!

To: Richelle

If you miss me so much how about I stay over? :)

From: Richelle

YASSSS.

To: Richelle

Okay I'll tell my dad and can you give me a ride.

From: Richelle

Yep,  be there about 20 mins.

I put the phone in my pocket and quickly ran down stairs.

"Dad!" I yelled

" Yes,  sweetheart." he asked

I walked in the kitchen.  He was in the middle of making cookies.

" Can I go to Richelle house over the week?" I asked

" Yea,  you coming home Monday? " he asked.

"  yea, she will be here in 20 mins. " I said

"  okay.. Hey you want me to pack you bag a cookies to munch on?" he asked

" yes,  please" I giggled.

I ran up stairs to my room to start packing. When I finally zipped my bag my phone buzzed in my pocket and I checked it and was Richelle calling me. I picked it up.

" Hey,  I'll be out soon just give-"
I got cut off by her talking.

" I'm not there I'm like kinda at the end if ur long drive way. " she said.

" why?" I asked

" my car ran out of gas,  can you like bring me some?" she asked

" yea,  just let me ask my dad. " I ran down stairs with my small suitcase.

"  Dad,  Richelle need gas can I take the gas jug?" I asked

" yea just give it back. It's near the shed. " he said while handing me cookies.

I walked out of the house and grabbed the gas jug.  I started to walk down the long driveway. Then I heard rattling.  Then a furry figure jumped at me.  My cookie got took my a fox.  Fucking fox. Those cookies was chocolate chip too. I saw Richelle's car pulled over on the road.

" Girl,  you face it's scratch up. " he freaked out.

" Because a dang old fox attacked me and stole my cookies.... They was chocolate chip too. " I pouted.

" Awe,  it's OK plus there a bunch of junk food at my house. " she said as I hand her the gas jug.

She filled up her gas tank.  We both got in the car and she drove down my drive way to dropped it off. After we dropped it off we started heading down the road.  We finally got her mansion. Her parents spoil her to death.

" So,  what happen to you on Friday?" I asked.

" Oh he just gave a warning blah blah blah. " she said carelessly.

I laughed and we got out of the car and walked in side. I saw Mrs. Taylor and Mr. Taylor. 

"  Hi,  Mr. And Mrs.  Taylor. " I greet them with a warm smile.

" Hello,  Eva. " Mr. Taylor said.

"  Hey girls,  do you want got a manicure this afternoon. " Mrs.  Taylor asked.

" That's awesome mom thanks! "