Chapter 5

Chase drove me home and we talked about how him and Nick was couple.

" You guys are so cute! " I said while jumping in my seat.

"Calm down chickie." we laugh and stuff.

I said my good byes to him and I got out and I started to walk down my dark, dirt road. I tripped over a few rocks then I heard a riddle in a bush. Memories flash back. No not again! I ran for my life then this time I fell and scrapped my face over the gravel. I heard heavy foot steps come my way. I got up while had the chance escape. When I got up to run. I was back on the ground with some heavy boot on my back.

" Eva, nice to see you again. " he said with a deep, raspy voice.

" You told me stay away from you and I did... Leave me alone you freak!" I snapped and regret it when pinned me against the tree.

" Excuse me, I told you stay away from me, not me stay away from you... And you know what I want. " he said as he removed my hair to expose my neck.

My heart stopped beating for a second. My whole body froze but butterflies took over my stomach when I felt cold lips on mine and my lips soon to be warm.

What the heck.

I walked back to my house and everything was turned off. I went up stairs to my room and I checked my phone and it haves unknown message.

Unknown:
Meet me at the cafeteria tomorrow at 2 ;).

I think it was Cameron.

To: unknown number :
Sure see you there Cameron.

Unknown number :
Call me whatever sweety.

I ignore the text and I straight to bed and slowly drifted away.

~~~~~~~~~~morning~~~~~~~~~~~

"Sweet heart time to get up. " I got up and I put on this lace white dress with converse and little bit of blush.

I walked down stairs to my dad covered in oil.

" So how the car doing? " i said as I grabbed an apple.

" Well by my shirt I dumped all the oil on me so I have to go to the store and get some more. " he said washing his hands.

" Dad, I can get some on the way home from school. "

" Thanks. " he gave me a kiss on my cheek.

I walked down my road to Chase's car. I put my bags in the back and I got in the passenger seat.

" Hey Chase " I said

" Sup Eva"

" Oh chase before I go home can you drop me off at the gas station to get oil? " I ask

" No problem. " he said while focusing on the road.

I turned on the radio and ' how deep is your love' came on and I started to sing.

" How deep is your love? " I sang

" JUST ENOUGH! " He sang.

We burst out laughing.

" Get your head out of the gutter. " I giggled.

We finally at school and I went to my first class with Chase. When the bell rang my cell phone vibrated. I checked my phone and from the unknown number.

From :Unknown number:

Remember 2 pm at the vending machine, love.

~ W

To: Unknown number

Is this Cameron?

~E

He never replied. I just shrugged it off. We just chilling in Mr. Roberts class. Jacob and I just talking about crazy stuff and we lost track of time and the bell rang sooner than I thought. We both walked to gym and of course I always the first one out of everyone to get dresses and I waited for Chase, Richelle and Cameron. Richelle came out.

" God I hate Rachel. " she burst out the locker room.

" Richelle calm your tits! " I yelled

Chase came running out of the locker room.

" Did someone say tits ?! " he yelled

We all laugh then I heard this laugh I never heard before. I looked up to see Cameron.

" Sweetheart close your mouth a fly my get in there. " he said tapping my jaw.

I closed my mouth and ignored him. He walked away with a sad face. He told me stay away from me, right?