Chapter 10

" Um.. I.. Saw a spider on the table." I smiled awkwardly.

" sure... " she said.

She handed me my smoothie.

" chocolate banana... You know me so well. " I smiled and took a sip at my smoothie.

She smile and checked the time.

" our manicures appointment is at 2:30." she said.

" what time is it now? " I asked.

" 2:15." she said.

We finished our smoothies and started to walk to the solan.

" well the salon is on the other side of the mall. " I said and I finished my smoothie.

We both started walking to the salon and Richelle got distracted by some shoes and perfume. Luckily we got there on time ' 2:32' barely.

We got inside and I panic. I have no clue what I want on my nails.... Maybe kitty cats.

Richelle ask for our 2:30 appointment with fifi. A few minutes later fifi came out and Richelle and Fifi both screamed and hug each other. I laughed.

" Oh yea! Fifi this my friend Eva. " she said smiling. I waved at fifi.

" Hello dear, you can call me Fiona." she said fixing her black hair.

She takes both of us back and she asked us to pick a color. Richelle pick a black base and a gold glitter nail Polish. ( I post the picture of Richelle nails in the next chapter :)) I picked a white base and black for my cat design. About an hour our nails were finished and we thanked Fiona. We both walked out of the salon to the exit doors.

"So are you really going to tell me why u screamed?" She said while giving me a concern look.

"Fine, tell no one, OK?" She nodded and i continue. "Well when u was getti-" I stopped in mid-sentence and ran to the closes bathroom I can fine. I ran in and ran in to the first stall. I threw up everything. Even breakfast. What the hell. I feel someone holding my hair up for me.

"Thanks Rich-" I couldn't believe my eyes .
"W-william?"

He turned around and locked the stall. my heat beating so fast it felt it going bust out my chest.

" Did I say don't tell no one or did I not?" he said while whispering in my ear. He sent shiver down my spine. He pinned me to the stall door , he was close to my ear and I can feel his teeth glazing over my ear.

"Also your in the boys bathroom." He chuckled.

My eyes went wide and I found the lock on the stall door and unlocked it . I ran out of the bathroom hearing laughs.

"Girl, you okay?" She ask. I didn't answer I grabbed her hand and ran to the car.

~~~~~~~at Richelle house~~~~~~~~~~~

"What happen?" She ask.

I know if I talked about William he going make me throw up again.

"I - I - I went to guys bathroom by ascendent a-and I saw my crush." I said looking at the ground.

"Was it Cameron?" She said with a smirk.

"Maybe." I said blushing

"it's Cameron!" She screams.

"Shhh..." I said putting my finger to my mouth.

She giggled.

"Well I have work tommrow at 6 so goodnight." She laid down and quickly fell asleep.

I was half asleep til I heard knocking on the ...window?