25

(--unedited--)
((Read Author's note at the end please!!))

MG's Prov--

I have been home for about a week and things are not as bad as I thought they were gonna be. I've already had a few girls nights and Cole hasn't left my side since I came home. Isn't he the sweetest. But I've been home a week now and he needs to think about work now. Same for me!

Today, I'm meeting with my manager, Bob. I'm scared what is gonna happen. I know Cole said he called a few times but I don't know if I still have a job or not. This sucks.

I pour my coffee from the pot into my travel mug. I unplug my phone and grab my car keys. I head towards the door when Cole stops me. "Where are you going?" He asks demandingly.

"My meeting with Bob." I say.

"I'm coming with you." He says going to slide on some shoes.

"Cole no, I can do this by myself." I say.

"Can I please come? I just want to make sure you get there safe." He says.

"Fine, you can drive me but you can't come in." I say.

"I'll stay in the parking lot." He says taking the keys out of my hands and walking out of the apartment. "Coming MG?" He shouts down the hall. I just roll my eyes and close the door and lock. I then catch up to him and get on the elevator.

"You scared?" Cole asks me while driving.

"Yup!" I say, "I need this job." He just sighs. He knows I'm right. He places his left hand on my thigh. He gives it a little squeeze.

"I'm positive things will go well! More positive than ever!" He says.

"Ha hopefully you're right. Now focus on the road!" I say.

"I am. I am don't worry. The speed limit is 97 right?" He says jokingly.

I slap his arm. "Not funny!" I shout. "Ooowwww!" He moans, "that hurt!"

"Didn't I actually hit you that hard?" I ask rubbing his arm where I hit him.

"Yes!" He shouts. I pull up his sleeve and see my handprint on his arm. "Damn!! I got you good!" I laughed.

"I'm glad my pain amuses you." Cole says. "How am I suppose to focus on the road when my arm hurts like hell from my girlfriend hitting me!"

I laugh really loud. I'm sure the car  next to us thinks we are crazy. "What am I suppose to do MG! Humm?" He sass me.

"Don't sass a pregnant woman!" I shout at him.

"I will do as I please, thank you very much." He says.

"You're asking for it!" I say.

"Asking for what exactly?" He says.

"You're done for!" I shout.

"How am I done for?" He asks.

"Grrrh!!!" I shout at him.

"We're here." He says pulling into a parking space.

"Stay here." I say.

"Okay, have a good day!" He says as I close my door.

I look behind me and shout, "Don't tell me what to do!" I then laugh really loud. I open the door and walk inside the office building.

-

I knock on the door. "Come in MG." Bob says. I open the door. I find him behind his desk with a single paper on his desk that looks like a contract. "How are you feeling?" Is the first thing he asks me.

"Much better, thank you." I say politely.

"Come sit." He says gesturing to the chair. I sit down and place my hands in my lap. I'm so scared right now.

"MG, the security tapes showed me what happened in the recording studio two months ago. I refuse to let that man back in this building." He says.

"I completely agree. I have been thinking of getting a restraining order." I say.

"You should. Now, I have canceled the contract for the two of you. I want nothing to do with John and MG." he says. I lower my head thinking that I knew where this is going. "But I do however want to mange MG. would you be interested in a solo career?" He asks.

I pause for a minute. Would I? Am I ready for this? That doesn't matter, I need this job. I need to support my child on the way. I nod my head. "That is something I am interested." I state.

"Great! I have a contract already made up. It states the same as the other one except for only you." He says handing me the contract and a pen. I read it over then sign the paper.

"Fantastic! I want you here tomorrow to start creating a new song. Bring anyone you want for support!" He says.

"Sounds good!" I say. "I'll see you tomorrow!" I stand up and walk towards the door.

"Great! I'll bring a restraining order tomorrow, I don't want you near that beast! I'll see you tomorrow." He says.

"Thank you. See you tomorrow!" I say and walk out of the office feeling better by the second.

---
Hey nerds guess what?!?! It's my birthday!!!! I'm officially 15!!!! I wanted to post today because you guys are a huge part of my life... The fangirls/guy!! You guys were always here when the rest of the world wasn't! I love you guys and I want you to know you can always come to me! Well message me lol! Ily guys Happy Halloween too!!