There you are

It was lunch break I walked through the school hallway heading towards the lunch table. The place was really crowded with people some were gathered in groups chatting about everything and nothing ,others were just eating like there is no tomorrow and there are some who were sitting alone..probably the "geeks" and the "nerds" of the school or as everybody likes to call them.

I reluctantly made my way to my usual table hoping to go unnoticed. Lunch break was the best part of the school day according to the majority of students as they relax , meet their best friends and talk about their previous lessons well except for me .actually it was the time of the day I dreaded the most, the time I had to face his lame jokes, his provoking smirks, his annoying laughs and above all his "make-her-life-a-hell" acts..i'm talking about the school monster and my major bully, the one I hated from the bottom of my heart "Kris wu".. .As I made a few steps I looked desperately searching a sign of his presence but he wasn't in sight...thank God...I sighed relieved with fact that maybe this day I will be having a peaceful lunch...I sat alone putting my lunch on the table, to be honest being alone has never bothered me..it actually made me feel comfortable as I like to stay locked in my own little bubble where no one would bother me with question like" How was your day?" or " do you want to hang out after school?" .....typical...not my style...it's been a long time since I was asked those questions maybe because people are fed up with my boring attitude...and I kind of don't blame them because this is the life style I chose.. I keep hearing some students from time to time talking behind my back about how "antisocial" I was or some gossips about putting me into the "nerds" category but I didn't give them an ear as long as they don't get in my way or force me to talk to them...nevertheless there is that boy who would kill to ruin my calm life....with a charming face, an arrogant attitude...Kris or "the lord voldemort" which I secretly call him ( because yeah just mentioning his name makes me shiver) would bully me nonstop ...speaking about him...he was quiet tall, smart, very popular, badass, elegant...and maybe handsome? An in all he was the definition of a perfect guy whereas I was the total opposite....Katy...my name is Katy...a shy girl, I don't speak in class unless the teacher asks me to, I don't have friends and I'm not the super cute girl that would make any guy fall for her with a heavy blink...I'm just "normal"...maybe too normal....but here is something good about me..i actually love drawing it's my escape from my miserable world and the only thing that I'm pretty good at...it helped me a lot surpassing my depression and....oh God...he is here...it took me a few seconds to recognize his tall figure and his annoying famous smirk...and of course always surrounded by his buddies...I swiftly lowered my head praying that he wouldn't see me..."please don't see me"...."please don't see me"..."please".....

" kai, look who is here, my little toy having her lunch...what a coincidence!" ,said the evil with a deep voice his smirk never disappearing....

"Liar"...I thought to myself ,I've been always sitting in this damn table eating my lunch for three years now and he knew it.... but this isn't the problem...the problem is he "saw me" and he's making his way towards here....Crap..

Kris" hey little slut"

I felt a little shiver down my spine...

Here we go again