kris' gang

My pulse could be heard in my ears, mouth becoming dry. I stood frozen to the spot as the intimidating height of Kris shadowed over me...

He sat beside me making my whole body tense up, I felt his gaze on me but I refused to look into his eyes...I sat silent for seconds which sound like eternity ignoring his little salutation...whenever he starts talking I rather remain quiet to avoid unnecessary troubles hoping that one day he will get tired and look for someone else to annoy.

"you know it's impolite to ignore people kylie" He whispered into my ear.

I flinched as a hot a breath tickled my cheek so I moved aside in order to keep a distance between us...and even though I didn't look at him I swear I felt his mouth curling up into a smile...a smile of victory...he knew my fear towards him and yet he enjoys every second of it....

"it's k-Katy" I stuttered trying to correct him.

It's been three years since we know each other but he keeps forgetting my name or does he pretend?

"is that so?" he huskily asked raising an eyebrow...

I bitted my lower lips almost tasting blood coming from it..frustration travelling my whole body as i heard one of his friends burst into laughter....

good job Kris ...trying to humiliate me in every possible way...

As much as I wanted to slap him hard, his giant frame was intimidating me.. the coward I am I choose to remain silent while he was making fun of me in front of his friends.. I took a little glance to see four faces other than Kris' staring at me...One was holding a mocking grin and as long as I could remember his name was kai...well he was another troublemaker of my class who was trying desperately to piss me off...the second one was so....emotionless? Apart from his death stares he was holding towards me I couldn't figure out any emotion on his face...was he mad? Was he happy? I guess he just hates me...no wonder because he's Kris' friend anyway...he's named Tao....the third one was somehow cute but oh god annoying as hell...he has a childish behavior that could easily get on your nerves...they call him baekhyun....the last one was kind of different from Kris' band...I still wonder why he's hanging with them...he has an angel face with a lovely smile that can heal any wound besides he hasn't harmed anyone ever since he was in this school...he is luhan...the school angel...my look immediately went over my shoes...suddenly the become interesting whereas I was waiting for a miracle to save me.... ...

the bell rang announcing the end of my torture and I've never felt this happy...I quickly grabbed my bag aiming to leave but someone blocked the way

" Oi! I'm not done with you" ...

he took the juice bottle he was holding and spill it all over my clothes...

"oups" he smirked..." but at least your clothes now look more suitable for you, cowardly slut"he added

and with that he left as I stood shocked, juice dropping of my clothes...I heard some giggling and whispering around me that I couldn't understand because my mind was focusing on one thing ....

"Kris wu, you're the most disgusting creature ever"