Chapter 15

I went back to the lake to go talk to Tim and apologize to him for being mean. I walked up to the lake and Tim wasn't sitting on the bench anymore but he was standing on the pier looking out to it.

"Hey", I said as I walked to him.
I said it with a calm voice.

He looked at me and then looked back to the lake and waited a few seconds before he said something. "Hey", he said back.

"I'm really sorry for what I said earlier. I was upset and I didn't mean it", I explained to him. "Its just I--".

"You don't have to apologize. I understand, you just don't want to be bothered and I won't bother you anymore", he said and then he began to walk away.

I stood there, and didn't know what to say. I then turned around to go stop him. "Hey, Im sorry and I mean that", I said and touched him on his upper arm. He turned around and looked at me.

"Yeah, and I'm sorry for bothering you. I'll see you later", he said then he began to walk away again. I didn't know what else I could do to apologize. At least I tried, right? This time I let him go and he was on his way back up to the party.

I watched as he was almost there and then I began to make my way to the party too. I was altruistic for him. I felt so bad and I didn't realize that I could be so truculent to someone. Was I being too hard or cruel to him? The feeling that I was feeling was like a pungent in my stomach.

I was now around everyone again and I looked at Tim and he was talking and smiling with everyone. It was like he had left all the neagativity back at the lake and changed into a whole different person. I knew that he was like that to hide his feelings because I know how that is. A feeling of guilt was in me and it kept messing with me. I couldn't stay at the party any longer.

I plodded over to Layni and I told her that I was leaving. Of course she didn't want me to leave but I just couldn't take it anymore.

"Well, I'll see you later Lia", she said and gave me a hug goodbye.

***

I was finally back home and to be honest, it felt good to be home alone for once. I just wanted to stay to myself and sit back and watch tv and eat ice cream and donuts or anything that was sweat that I could get my hands on. I was watching my favorite show 'Teen Wolf' and then I heard a knock at the door.

I opened the door and it was my aunt Tilly. It was a surprise to see her here because I wasn't that close to my family. We barely communicated.

I looked at her with wonder, wondering why she was here at my door.

"Malia, it's good to see you", she said and then she gave me a hug, which I didn't hug her back. Yes, she was a little shocked that I didn't do so. "Can I come in?", she asked.

I didn't really want her in my apartment. She was never there for me anyways. She was my dad's younger sister and she was is in her mid 40s. She looked great too, with her short, Brown Bob hair cut. She had pretty green eyes and she was thick but not fat. "Um, sure", I said and she walked inside. We made our way to the living room and she sat down on the couch right along with me.

"What is it?", I asked.

"Um", she said. It was like she was scared or did not really want to say what she had to say.

"Just tell me Aunt Tilly", I said. I was really impatient. Especially with someone I barely talked to or even liked.

"Its your father", she said.

I froze for a second. "What about my dad", I said.

She looked at me with sadness and concern. "He's in the hospital and he had a terrible stroke", she said.

Although my parents weren't really there for me when I was little girl and now, I still loved them and I didn't want anything bad to happen to them, ever.

"He's ok, right?"

"He's paralyzed on one side of his body", she said. It looked as if she wanted to cry. "He can't really talk either".

I slid over to aunt Tilly and put a hand on her back. I was so shocked and I really wanted to see my father quick. I then took my hand off of her and I put my face in my hands. Why do bad things always have to happen to me? I thought to myself. I know that I was never around my mother and father but knowing that they were alive and well was all I needed to know. Now that one of my parents have suffered a stroke and is in a bad condition hurts me.

Aunt Tilly wrapped her arounds around me as if she was hugging me. "I'm so sorry Malia", she said.

I lifted my head up. "I need to see him".

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I know this a little short and I know that this is not a really good chapter but I didn't really know what I wanted to happen in this chapter so bare with me people Lol

But as I always state:

VOTE & COMMENT PLEASE!!

I love you and hope you enjoyed the chapter a little bit and have a wonderful day or night Lol...see yah later...or I will talk to you in the comments..well that's if you comment lmao

-love MarieAlinaa