Chapter 46

Two days later

Riley and I debated on whether we should move again or not. We decided to leave because some crazy and gruesome things happened the other night. When I got home, I could see the blood from Tim when he got shot. I could not stay in the house because it brought back terrible memories. We put the house up for sell and moved into Riley's old home which was a little bigger than the new one. We would stay there until we were ready to move again.

I layed in bed thinking about Tim. I told myself that I would go visit him today. I finally got my lazy self up and put clothes on.

I walked downstairs and went into Riley's office, where he was at working on something.

"Hey", I said walking up being him and wrapping my arms around his neck.

He did not turn away from the computer and kept on typing.

"Hey, babe", he said finally turning around.

I sat on his lap and I thought I would crush him because of how many pounds I gained through the pregnancy. As always, he placed his hand on my stomach and rubbed it around in circles. I felt the baby kick and I placed my hand on top of his. I knew he felt her kick because he looked up at me. I kissed his lips and then he leaned his head on my arm.

"I was thinking about going to visit Tim", I told him.

He lifted his head and looked at me.

"I was wondering if you were coming with me?", I asked.

"I have alot of work to do, I'm sorry", he told me.

"It's fine", I said getting up from his lap. I kissed him again and began to head out.

"Tell him I hope he feels better", he yelled from the office.

I didn't say a word and then I left.

***

I walked into the hospital and I felt nervous about seeing Tim. The lady at the desk told me what room he was in and I then I took the elevator to his floor. Everything seemed like it was moving in slow motion as I got closer and closer to his room. His door was open and I walked inside. I saw him laying on the bed and then my heart was pounding and the earth had sped up again.

He looked at me and gave me a smile.

"Hey", I said walking up to the side of his bed.

"Hey", he said.

"So...I'm glad you're alright", I said.

"Yeah, me too. Most importantly, I'm glad you're ok", he said with his hand wrapped around my wrist.

I wanted to cry at his words. When he almost died, he still cared about me being alright.

"You saved my life. If it wasn't for you, I probably wouldn't be here right now", I said with a tear trickling down my cheek.

"You saved mines also", he said with a heart warming smile.

I shook my head and wiped away the tears.

"Why did you come after how I treated you?", I asked.

"Even though you ended up with Riley, I still love you, Malia", he answered.

"I still love you too. And Riley told me to tell you that he hope's you're ok", I told him.

He didn't say anything but smiled. I continued to stand by his bed, now holding his hand. I still loved Tim but not in a romantic way right now. I was with Riley and I really loved him and we were having a baby together. If Riley was not in the picture, yeah I probably would be with him right now. I really cared for Tim and I wanted him in my life. Maybe we can be friends?