Chapter 2

"Just relax Felicia."

I opened my eyes, the pain on my neck was unbearable. I looked at Anton's eyes.

"Relax Felicia, just relax."

"What are you doing!?" I snapped.

"Why aren't you relaxing? Why isn't my compulsion working?"

I could feel my blood seeping through this bite on my neck, I smelt this metal like smell.

"Anton! What is compulsion? Why the hell did you just bite me? What's going on? What are you?"

"You ask to many questions."

I saw Anton move so quick to the kitchen, as soon as I blinked he was back on the couch, with a vase in his hands.

I felt myself hit the couch after been hit in the head...

-

I saw the sun coming through the curtains of the lounge room. It was so bright, it felt like it was burning my eyes. I sat up and looked around me, everything seemed normal...

"Morning Fel."

"Dad?"

"Ha-ha, no silly, It's Anton, your dad and the boys are still out hunting and wont be back till tomorrow night."

" One; Don't call me Fel, only my dad calls me that. Two; Why are you still here? Three; Why the fuck did you bite me last night?"

"Sorry Felicia. I'm here because you were screaming in your sleep last night, I have never heard anyone scream in their sleep. So, I rang your dad's mobile and told him that you were having bizarre dreams, and he told me to stay with you until he comes back. And bite you? Ahah, Felicia, what are you on? Why would I bite you?"

"But you did bite me!"

"No I didn't? I was watching t.v. with you and you fell asleep, so I just kept watching t.v. and when I was about to fall asleep you started screaming, and I couldn't wake you up... talk about weird.."

"You're weird Anton. I'm not crazy, I know what you did."

I raised my hand up to my neck, there was nothing there... Nothing? Am I crazy? No. He did bite me. I know he did. And he kissed me on the cheek. Now that was real. I walked out of the room and hopped in the shower. The hot water trickled down my face and my bare body when I heard the door open. I quickly turned the handles, to stop the shower. The door lightly creaked and then shut. I could see a black shadow walking towards the shower... It was getting closer. I held my breath. Oh fuck, there's a murderer in my house, they have already killed Anton and now they are about to kill me. I slowly exhaled then took a deep breath and held it again. The shadow stopped moving, then left the bathroom. I was about to step out when the door opened again, the shadow walked up to the shower and pulled the curtain open.

I screamed so loud, I thought I had made my self deaf.

-

It was Anton. Staring at my naked body. He was holding a towel, I snatched it off of him.

"What the fuck Anton, the bathroom is sorta occupied!"

He was just staring at my face. This... is... weird. He just continued to stare at my face. Just staring at my face. Nothing but staring. His expression was blank and he was still just staring. I watched his eyes dart up and down looking at my body. Then he just stared.

"Okay Anton, this is enough, I want you to get out of my house, you are such a creep. Like not a normal creep, a weird creepy creep. You can't just come in to the bathroom when I'm using it. Gosh... imagine what Kieran will think of this. Just leave!"