First Day

~Prestons POV~

"Mom," I say letting groaning, "do I really have to go to school? It's going to suck since I'm new!"
"Honey, I'm sure you will make friends fast, trust me." She says giving me my book bag and pushing me out of the door toward the bus. This is not going to be fun.
************************************

Hi I'm Preston Harris. I'm 16. I moved here to New York, from Texas. I used to live in Austin, Now I live here in Buffalo.

It's been a big change so far. My mom, dad, and my brother Dalton moves here with me. Dalton kind of looks like me. We both have blue eyes, and blonde hair, but we definitely don't act the same.

My old friends say we look like we are twins, but personally, I don't see it.

Our dad raised us to love football. As a kid we used to throw the ball all the time. I want to join the Varsity football team at school. I realize that I will be the only girl there, but that doesn't bother me very much because I've been around guys all of my life...

Mom and dad have been arguing lately, and I don't know what what's going to happen. I'm just going to hope for the best....

***********************************

Ok first off really quick I want to say that some of this might not be accurate, like for example Buffalo's school or their mascot or school colors. And second, I hope you guys like this book!!