Beginning of Fate

In a decrepit black house down the street of 90th and WizL, sat a pregnant woman wearing a pink and blue dress with long black hair, caramel skin and pretty green eyes with the name of Lila. Lia is Lila's mother. They sat in the backyard while Lia started to mix what she calls the "baby potions" One potion is a fuschia color whereas the other is a magenta color. The bowl with the fuschia color is labeled for baby Lina, and the other with the magenta color is labeled for baby Layna. Lila is having twins, it is a tradition to make this potion because it will be put inside a ring for the baby when it is born. Lila also has a ring just like it, except it's baby blue.The ring grows until the child is 16, that's when they will adopt full abilities. Lila hates the idea of her children being split apart and never meeting again until they are 16, she plans to stop them from meeting at all. There are two men in the neighborhood named Leo and Lionel. They are twin brothers and have a sister that they haven't seen in a long time. Lionel was given away at birth and was really bothered by it because he felt like no one loved him. Lionel became very evil and ended up losing all of his abilities. Lionel has gained power over the years from other twins who have been given away by taking their rings.There are many consequences of taking someone's ring and draining the potion may result in death. The only way to stop this is giving your child away to Leo who is the good brother and he will keep you and your children safe and protected from Lionel.

It's the day! Lila has had her children but now she must decide who is going to be given away. She hates the feeling of not seeing both of her children but she must protect them. She finally swallowed that ball of fire that crept inside of her throat and made her unable to breathe. Lila said, "Lina I love you so much baby," as she kissed Lina on the forehead and put the fuchsia colored ring on her middle finger, then handed her to the man who was in the front of the gates to Leo's mansion. The man reassured Lila that Lina would be safe there and there was nothing to worry about. Lila walked away from the gates and got into a black car and rolled up the tinted window while hot tears ran down her cold face.

Lila made it home and the first thing she did was picked up her bundle of joy Layna and placed the magenta colored ring on her middle finger. This time the ring coruscated. Lila was confused but she understood why that happened. The power in the rings of both sisters are connected. Then she realised that once her daughters turn 16 they must have a battle to see who gets the most of their ability.

15 years have gone by, Lina and Layna's birthday is in 3 months.

Layna doesn't know her sister but she knows that she has one, a twin in fact. She dreams about the day she will meet her twin sister, Lila hasn't told her about the battle but will have to soon. Layna loves school and is very popular, she wears her beautiful, glowing magenta colored ring everyday and never takes it off. She says it's her charm that makes her lucky and keeps bad things from happening to her.

Layna gets invited to a party by one of the most popular girls in her school, she says yes of course but not until she's done with her homework can she come. Layna quickly rushes to find a nice dress to wear. She grabs her purse, her phone and a orange flavored juice box. She runs out of the door shouting out to her mom "I'm going to a party! Love you, bye!".

Lila shakes her head and agrees to pick her up by 10 pm.Layna gets to the party and she is really enjoying herself. It's time to leave but she realizes that she's missing something. not even one glance at her hand and she already knows that it's gone. She started to panic after getting outside so she ran back inside the house and pushed everyone she saw out of the way. Under furniture, cabinets, the refrigerator, and throughout bathrooms, rooms and kitchens the ring was nowhere to be found. Layla really started to think that someone took it as she began to cry, she pulled herself together and ran outside to tell her mother the bad news "It's gone I lost it!"

Lila responded, "What's gone?"

"My ring!" exclaimed Layna. She couldn't believe that she wasn't wearing it. Lila tried to calm Layna down and tell her that they would find the ring and everything would be okay. Lila was so worried but tried not to show it in her facial expressions. Layna had trouble sleeping that night and felt unprotected. Layna heard a disturbing noise coming from the kitchen; it almost sounded like screeching but she couldn't really make out the noise. Lila didn't move an inch from her bed. Layna went to investigate and notices that all of her kitchen appliances were misplaced, disconnected or gone. Her house was broken into and she couldn't understand why. Layna ran to tell her mom but they were gone and Layna didn't even have a description to tell the police.

It's Monday, Layna's first day back to school She walked the halls of the smelly jocks and not even semi attractive senior guys. She went to go talk to her friends and other popular kids at the school but they rejected her. She was hurt and devastated that her charm had worn off. She talked to no one and kept moving along the hallways. Then down the hallway she heard chattering and high school girls and boys screaming about how fabulous the new girl was. Layna wanted to know who this new girl was and if she had her ring. She saw the girl and immediately lit up with bursting sparks and enthusiasm. "I can't believe it!" the girl looked ahead to Layna and exclaimed "Hey girl, you look an awful lot like me!" then is when they both realised that they were twins and they ran in for a hug. Having no idea of each other's names and what they were doing at the same school they knew of one another and embraced the moment.

"Hey, I'm Lina, I can't believe this is happening"

"Hey sis, can I call you that? I'm Layna and I know, it's unbelievable!" Lina couldn't help but to notice the missing ring on Layna's middle finger.

"Hey, where is you ring Layna?"

"I lost it, I need that thing it's like it gives me power, glamour and protection." All of a sudden the twins had a weird twin moment and coughed at the same time. They brushed it off as if it was nothing they went to their classes and said hi to one another when they passed by. Layla worked up the nerve to ask Lina to help her find her ring. Lina said, "Sure, let's plan when."

They planned and after school they met up behind the school building. They went to Leo's home to get food but something unusual happened. Layna's ring is magnetic to Lina's and it came out of the window and stuck right unto Lina's ring. They were worried because the magenta color of the ring had faded, and so did the fuchsia ring. A number appeared on the rings and read 3 min. The twins ran into Leo's mansion and saw Lionel standing in the living room. Lionel had disguised himself as Leo for a very long time and used Lina's ring to steal Layna's ring. Lionel then told them that he had drained the potion from the ring and that they had 46 seconds left of life. The twins were scared but went to find Leo. Leo was sitting in the back of a walk in closet weeping. Lionel was holding him hostage, the twins untied him but they started to have some breathing issues. Down to 5 seconds and Lila walked in because she sensed that something was wrong with her daughters. The twins died holding each other. Lila looked over over to Lionel and Leo and said "good job brothers".