Enough of no love

I'm so tired of his b.s. There I go falling in love again. I thought it would be different.

There I was walking in the locker room and I see Khalil shoving Crystal on the locker room wall, His pants pulled down and her skirt up.

I storm out the locker room with tears in my eyes and run on the main hallway.

" What's wrong Savannah ?" My best friend Raquan says to me. I wipee the tears off my face and explain to Raquan.

He started to hug me in the hallway. He walked me back to my class and I saw Crystal walking out the door and she smiled at me. My bestie Stephanie walked with me home. I couldn't even deal with my mom.

I ran into my room and carved a heart into my wrist with a razor. I cried extremely hard into my pillow. I see my iPhone light up and there tons of texts from Raquan, Stephanie, and Khalil. Khalil kept asking me back and was tryna get me to come over. Stephanie was just asking if I was ok and Raquan was just asking if I needed anything. Honestly I can't even deal with this right know. Plug in my Beats, Press play, Volume up, and Ignore the world.

I admit that you almost had me

I admit I was almost crazy

Had me thinking 'bout calling that bitch that night and let her know where she can come and meet me

But it's cool i'mma be a lady

She think she cute but she don't phase me

And if you knew about all this good love you'll be missing out on you wouldn't, of, played me!

Can't say I'm not hurt

I'd be damned if I'm broken

What we had is now hers

Let her know she can have it

Cause I-I-I can't stay here, if there's no love

Yeah I-I-I can't stay here, 'cause I've had enough

Enough of no love, enough of no love

No love!