Shot For Me

It's been 2 weeks since the party. Me and Chres got closer. Today I want to go shopping. Chres is coming to pick me up so he can meet my mom. This morning I got in the shower and got dressed. I just wore a parental advisory shirt with the matching beanie and my black and gray Jordan's. I answered the door and introduced him to my mom and then we left. We walked around the whole mall. We actually saw Stephanie and Miles in Forever 21 , They walked around with us. By the time I looked at the clock , it was like 7:00. We had been at the mall for like 4 hours. Me and Chres finally said goodnight and we walked back to the car. When he was driving me back home , We started to play around. He grabbed my leg and I grabbed his hair and next thing I know he had his fingers in me. I start to moan and he pulls them out and licks his fingers. We finally pulled up at my house and I kiss his cheek and I go in the house. I call over Stephanie cuz I needed to talk to her. She came over and we were sitting on my bed. I took a deep breath and I said the 5 words that I couldn't believe I was saying. Stephanie started to look at me a little strange. "Steph I think I might be pregnant. " She just say there completely Motionless.

Stephanie P.O.V.

I was completely shocked when Savannah told me that she was pregnant. Like all I could really think of was The Damn Movie Juno. I just fell into a hug and just hugged her and never let go. She cried all into my shoulder. I pulled away and I told her that I am always good be there for her and never leave her but Damn like she could of told me she was even fucking around with Chres like that. Like we're besties since diapers but I just wish like she told me stuff. She said that she needed a test. Don't call me a hoe but I keep a extra test in my bag at all times for me and for other people. I ran over to my bag and I grabbed the box with the test. Right when I was handing her the test. Her mom walked in the room in her nurse clothes. Aww Shit.

Savannah P.O.V.

When Steph was handing me the test she had in her bag. When she was handing me the test my mom walked in. I guess to tell me she was going to work. She stood and closed the door and I could see the rage in her eyes

" What the hell is going on"

" Mom I think I might be pregnant"

" Savannah tell me your not that stupid to let some bum ass nigga you showed me knock you up. I could kill you. All that I did for you, moved from Compton cuz you almost got raped, Bought you that expensive ass car so you won't have to walk and you still Damn walking, Buy you all these nice ass clothes. You still a Damn child yourself, how you gonna raise a child....You getting the fuck out my house. When ever you get some time off from school , your leaving my house. So here's you suitcase, start packing."

I looked at her with deep tears in my eyes. I looked up at her and when I tried to speak, SLAP, she slapped me across the room. I held my face as stood up and I felt pains in my stomach. She stormed out my room and out the house. Stephanie ran over to me and I was soaked in tears. I still took the test. Like I expected I was Pregnant. How could I be pregnant. I haven't even finished school. My job pays me chump change and my mom hates me now. I was waiting and I suddenly get a phone call from a hospital. The person told me that my mom had got into a car crash . I fell to my knees and felt more sharp pains in my stomach. Me and Stephanie rushed to the hospital to see if my mom was ok. I went to the desk and they told me to wait because she was still being looked at. I sat in the waiting room and I just stressed and worried , I was able to text Chres and tell him I was Pregnant and had been Preggers for 3weeks. I was holding my stomach because of the pains. The doctor came and told me that she was gonna need to stay for a couple of nights. We drove back to my house , I hopped in the shower and head to bed.

*SHARP PAIN*

I suddenly sat up and I kept feeling sharp hard pains in my stomach. I looked over at my clock and it was like 4 in the morning. I shook Stephanie and she followed on the way to the bathroom, I felt a huge gush fall to the floor. I didn't know what it was, I felt myself drip all the way to the bathroom door. I turned on the light and it was blood. I turned on the hallway light and saw a huge pile of blood on the carpet. I noticed a huge little clump of blood. Stephanie came over to me and hugged me

"Why is it soo much blood " I said with tears developing

Stephanie moved hair out of my face and whispered " Honey I think you just had a miscarriage." I looked l dead into her eyes and I just dropped in the blood and cried. Stephanie pulled my up and put me in the shower and I just sat in there crying . Stephanie is such a great friend. Even at now 5 am, she made me some tea, and she cleaned up the blood stains. The other stains came up while the huge stain where the baby was made a stain. She played the perfect song for me right now. She sat there and cuddled me all night. She played the perfect song.

I can see it in your eyes, you're angry

Regret got shit on what you're feeling now

Mad cause he ain't like me

Oh you mad cause nobody ever did it like me

All the care I would take, all the love that we made

Now you're trying to find somebody to replace what I gave to you

It's a shame you didn't keep it: Alicia, Catya

I know that you gon hear this: I'm the man

Yeah I said it

Bitch i'm the man

Don't you forget it

The way you walk, that's me

The way you talk, that's me

The way you've got your hair up, did you forget that's me?

And the voice in the speaker right now, that's me, that's me

And the voice in your ear, that's me

Can't you see that I made it? yeah I made it

First I made you who you are, then I made it

And you're wasted with your ladies

Yeah I'm the reason why you always getting faded

[2x's]

Take a shot for me

oh oh oh oooh

oh oh oh oooh

Take a shot for me

oh oh [6x's]

A shot for me

oh oh [6x's]

A shot for me

Ok look, I'm honest

Girl i can't lie, I miss you

You and the music were the only things that I commit to

I never cheated, for the record, back when I was with you

But you believe in everything but me girl, I don't get you

She says I know you changed, I never see you

Cause you're always busy doing things

I really wish she had a different way of viewing things

I think the city that we're from just kinda ruined things

It's such a small place: not much to do but talk and listen

The men are jealous and the women all in competition

And now your friends telling you stories that you often misinterpret

And taint all your images of your "Mr. Perfect"

I could tell that you been crying all night, drinking all summer

Praying for your happiness, hope that you recover

Uh this is one I know you hated when you heard it

And it's worse because you know that I deserve it

[2x's]

Take a shot for me

oh oh oh oooh

oh oh oh oooh

Take a shot for me

oh oh [6x's]

A shot for me

oh oh [6x's]

A shot for me

Yeah

May your neighbors respect you

Trouble neglect you, angels protect you

And heaven accept you..