Power Trip

Today was a little bit better. The new Chresanto dude keeps tryna make conversation. I'm just not ready for all that. I feel like I'm still a sad song on replay. In math class the teacher caught him passing notes with his cousin Miles. Like a normal teacher tradition he read it out loud. He started off on Chresanto's part, " Did you get good notes yesterday ?", "Yea how come you didn't get them ?", " Don't worry bout it. ", " Emm Staring at that girl again. ", Mind your business .", "Why don't you approach her ?", " Imma ........" . The note ended. Mr. Becker asked who the note was about and Chresanto sat back and said " Your girl, cuz she was on me hard last night." . The whole class starting laughing, he gave miles some dap. Mr. Becker just told him not to talk to him like that. Me and Stephanie had gym next period, so we walked through the halls together. We were the first ones in the locker room so we went to the last shower stalls and pulled out the weed and fired up. We sat back there and got geeked. When I get high, I get stupid goofy. So when we went to the track, me and Stephanie started singing all these Damn sex songs. " Let it rain, Let it rain, Let it rain, cuz it's getting hot girl give me all your got girl". We started singing Like a virgin again by Chris Brown. Then guess who comes jogging up to me, playing the Damn song, Chresanto. So I turn around and he there winking at me. I started laughing and then Stephanie put on Bring it back. I was playing around and was like BUSSIT, BUSSIT FASSUM . My ass started moving and then outta no where , dis Nigga Chresanto can and slapped my ass so hard. I just stopped walking and then he and Miles took off pass us. After gym me and Stephanie was still on our high. The last class was Art for me so I just put my head down and went to sleep until I heard the last bell. I ain't walk out that class so fast. I began to walk toward the end of the hall and who do I hear calling from behind, CHRESFUCKINGSANTO. I turned around all rude, he grabbed my arm I turned around and put my finger in his face " I should punch you in your fucking face for that shit you pulled on the damn track", He grabbed me and walked me off the hall and said " Ok look my cousin Miles told me to do it and I really didn't want to, I just came over to tell you that I hope that I didn't embarrass you.". I bat my eyes and then pulled away and walked home.

Chresanto P.O.V.

I just moved to L.A. from Delaware to live with my auntie , my sister , and my cousin Miles. I saw this girl in my math class, her name is Savannah. See I have a reputation of being a player and just hitting and quitting, but really cuz I was raised by my mom I have a soft spot for women. When I saw Savannah I just felt like a cloud opened up for me. I felt real bad about slapping her ass today. Cuz really if miles wasn't there I wouldn't have some it. I was in such a deep thought that I plugged in my headphones and played Power Trip by J Cole.

Got me up all night, all I'm singin' is love songs

She got me up all night, constant drinkin' and love songs

She got me up all night, down and out with these love songs

She got me up all night, drownin' out with these love songs

She got me up all night, all I'm singin' is love songs

She got me up all night, constant drinkin' and love songs

She got me up all night, down and out with these love songs

She got me open all night, got me open all night

Okay, back when I was sleepin' in my mama's crib

Even back then when I was up there in Mohammed crib

Payin' seventeen-hundred for the rent, money well spent

No heater, but a nigga made heat, may I vent

Had a thing for you, even wrote the song dreams for you

Cause I had dreams for you, thoughts of a ring for you

Childish shit, you know childish shit

Anonymous flowers sent, you know coward shit

Now a nigga signed to Hov, took a power trip

Back home I'm grown now and this city's my throne now

The same clubs I used to get tossed out

Life got crisscrossed, totally crossed out

Cause now I'm in this bitch and I'm totally bossed out

Old chicks cryin' cause they know that they lost out

But I'm still on you, I'm still on you

My drink spilled on me, while I feel on you

I'm saying.

Would you believe me if I said I'm in love?

Baby, I want you to want me

Would you believe me if I said I'm in love?

Baby, I want ya

And we are we are we are

Got me up all night

And we are we are we are

All I'm singin' is love songs

And we are we are we are

Got me up all night

And we are we are we are

She got me

And we are we are we are

She got me

Savannah P.O.V.