Sweet Love

I decided to start walking to school instead of drive, Cuz I usually walk by Chres house. So I woke up to Wild For the Night by Asap Rocky and hopped in the shower. I put on some floral jeans and a light pink Hollister shirt. Grabbed my iPhone and began to walk to school. I walked around the corner and went to Chres house and His aunt answered the door , " Gudmorning ma'am is Chres ready to walk". She told me to come in and I sat down. Chres came down the stairs and introduced me to his aunt. " Auntie this is my girlfriend Savannah, Savannah this is my aunt Tiffany." I smiled and said that we had to go. The whole walk to school, me and Chres held hands and talked. I was on the middle of laughing when Chres came out and said " Savannah I'm having a party and I really want you to be there". So I said " I might have to sneak out but what time." He told me 8:00pm So I said I was going. When we came to the school, we kissed one last time in the front of the school. I heard a crowd of girls say Awwwwwwwwwwww at us I started to laugh l and we hugged at I walked over to Stephanie. She was all hugged up with Miles and they kissed. Me and Stephanie walked over to class. Here comes Crystal walking in yelling and singing. " Girls be not listening and girls be tryna get cut, Girls must love to get dragged, Girls be on that Fuck ish." I knew she was talking about me and Chres. I just thugged it through school. At her end of the day I sped threw my homework and got dressed. I wore a pink tube top, pink shear shirt over, Jean shorts, and black sandals. I climbed out my window and I went to pick up Step up and p we went to the party. Chres answered the door and I kissed him and pinned him against the wall. Next thing I know Crystal grabs me and throws me out the house. Stephanie comes out and had her hair already pulled back. Crystal starts yelling at me and people crowded around us. I was just standing there with my arms crossed. Next thing I know she pushed me s soo I grabbed her hair and slang that hoe on the ground and was clocking her in the face. She grabbed my leg and I fell and she got me some times in the stomach. I got up and grabbed her neck threw it on my knee and I dragged her out in the street and slammed her head down on the road and I walked back in the house and went to the bathroom and Stephanie helped me clean up. I left the bathroom and sat down next to Raquan. His girl, Paula was sitting on his lap and we were taking pics and instagraming , Next thing I know Chres comes and covers my eyes and kisses my neck. I move his hands and I sit on his lap and he was kissing me and rubbing my back. He grabbed my hand and we went up to his room. I smile and sit on his bed , he sat down next to me and he started to kiss my neck and giving me hickies. I started to exhale loudly. He started to lean on me and he was laying on me. We start making out and I slowly started to unbutton my top. He took off his shirt and I took off my shorts. I kissed his neck and whispered " I love you Chresanto " in his ear. Right before we started , he looked in my eyes and said " I love you Savannah".

~ Le Sexi Time Starts Happening~

The whole time it was happening I kept hearing this song play in my Head.

Yeah hg

You ready?

Oooh baby let's get naked

Just so we can make sweet love

All these sensations got me going crazy for you

Inside on top of you

Grinding inside and out of you

Baby I know what to do

So come on baby girl

Let's just take our clothes off

Just so we can make sweet love

Girl I want to know your body

Tonight is the night

That I change your life

Let me control your body

Girl you shy you wanna slow it down

And you start screaming when I go down town

Oh baby tell my why, you're so excited

You know I love it when you take it off

So baby go ahead and take it off tonight

Oooh baby let's get naked

Just so we can make sweet love

All these sensations got me going crazy for you

Inside on top of you

Grinding inside and out of you

Baby I know what to do

When we finally finished we went back down to the party and we danced the whole night. I felt like a new person. I laid with the person I love and it felt amazing.