A Chandler Riggs Adventure

After I did my math homework, Chandler texted me," Hey when are you coming?" " coming right now" I texted back. I put on my favorite shirt and pants and my slip-on shoes. Lastly, I put on my hoodie and headed out the door.

I walked to the park. When I got to the park, I saw Chandler swinging on the swings.

" oh hi Catalina!" He said then jumped off the swing. " hi Chandler, so what do you want to do?" Chandler then said," follow me, I know a place." Then he just started running. I of course started running with him. After all that running, we finally made it to the middle of a Walmart Parking lot. " what are you doing?" I said. " he then started to run inside the store and ran down the aisles. " this boy is crazy, but I love him.." I said in my head.

After all that, he ended up buying Chips Ahoy cookies and a monster. " want a cookie?" He asked me. I took the cookie from his hand and bit into it lightly, then he said," we should something like this some other time you know?" I nodded my head, then we made our way back to our houses. He looked at me and walked to his house, I ran to my house with amazement in my mind, thinking of the next time we will ever do that again.