Best Friends

I saw Chandler Riggs, smiling his perfect smile,  and just looking like he was carved by the Angels of beauty.

I tried to approach him but his bodyguards blocked him from me. how dare they block me from my future husband.

Then he pushed them away and said," it's ok, just let me talk to people, be social." Then they drove away in their fancy cars.

Chandler Riggs looked at me in the eyes. " Crap, eye contact, don't freak out Catalina, you got this, you finally met him, just talk to him." I thought. Then I finally had the guts to say," Hi Chandler, I'm so glad I met you, you don't know how long it took for me to finally see you"

Chandler said," oh, that's nice, I came to this school because I moved here, so you know what that means.."

My soul left my body. "He is going to this school!!?!??! OMG I can't believe it!!!" I screamed in my head. Then I said in a calm matter," oh that's nice, you and I could be the best of friends, I could show you around the school if you want."

He said," that's awesome, your awesome!!" I can't believe that Chandler Riggs said I was awesome!!!!

I walk with him inside the school, I knew everything was going to be awesome with him around.