5 Years Later

I was sitting in my temporary apartment watching movies on Netflix. Life was good, I had my own job at my own business. Then I heard my doorbell ring.

I open the door and find a package on the floor. I take the box back inside.

I open the box and see a letter and a wrapped present. I open the letter first and I says," miss me Catalina? Love, Chandler Riggs❤️" Chandler send me a package, I haven't seen him in a couple months. He has been really busy with his show.

Then I open the present. It was all of the seasons of The Walking Dead.

Then there was another doorbell

I go to the door and see a huge box. I take that box inside and check it out. " what the heck is in this big box?" I say to myself I look at the sides of the box and there was nothing.

I open the box and I was so surprised. I see the boy I wanted to see. " surprise!" says Chandler Riggs. " omg " I start crying. When he comes out of the box, me and him hug for a long time, then we kiss. " I can't believe your here! It's been so long, my gosh, I love you so much!" I hug him again.

Then he says," well I miss you so much, and that's why I came back, and also for this.." He reaches into his pocket and pulls out a tiny box. Omg is he going to propose? " Catalina Nicole Ruiz, it's been so long and I couldn't stop thinking about you, and we are still together. I have been waiting for you my love, so will you marry me?" Ahhhhh!!!!! "Yes of course!! Omg I love you!!" " love you too!"

He puts the expense ring on my finger and we kiss.

I finally have my Chandler Riggs.

Wedding

I'm walking down the aisle with my dad. I finally meet Chandler at the altar. The priest says his words and we say our "I do's" and we kiss. I am Catalina Riggs. We then drive away into the sunset, keeping each other's love.

THE END