Torn ( A Luke Brooks &' Harry Styles love story.)

MAKENZIES POV**

So today, I'm supposed to meet my boyfriend, Harry at the airport. He just got back from Sweden. I'm super excited to see him. But honestly, we argue alot. We're slowly falling out of love.

I walk out to my car, and drive to the airport. It's about a 15 minute drive. I turn on my Hot Chelle Rae album to pass the time.

** fifteen minutes later**

So I arrive at the airport and of course, there are paparazzi everywhere! I hear a few comments.

";Makenzie! Are you and Harry calling it quits?"

";Makenzie! Are you stealing Harry's fame?"

";Makenzie! When's your new album out?!";

I've never been into serious trouble with paparazzi. But they bug the living shit out of me.

I have my sunglasses on because of all the flashes. I walk into the airport and there are so many people. Harry isn't supposed to be here until 6:00.

I check my phone. 5:53.

Then I see some mentions on twitter. One of my old friends, Luke Brooks tweeted me

"; @makenziefanning hey stranger. Forget where you come from? #MelbourneMissesMak "

#MelbourneMissesMak was trending.

I decide to tweet him back.

";No way. I'm coming home in about a week. We should meet up.xx #MaksComingHomeMelbourne @Luke_Brooks"

Luke was one of my very bestfriends. Until Sony signed me and my modeling career took off.

I look at the time again. 6:00;

I stand up and look in to the crowd. I don't see Harry. I look some more and coming out of the crowd,

Niall.

Louis.

Zayn.

Liam.

";HARRY!"; I yell. I run to him and give him a hug and kiss him for a while.

We break apart.

"I missed you, beautiful."He smirks at me.

";I missed you too."; I smile for a little bit. Then I continue.

"; but you know we have 2 days, then I'm back to Melbourne. And your back on tour."

He frowns.

" don't remind me. I don't want you to go. We don't see each other enough."

"Harry..."

"No, Mak, stop. Don't try to make this better. We never see each other. We fight so much. We are falling out of love. And it kills me."

"Please, Harry. Don't do this here. Don't do this now."

"Well. I'll be off tour in about 6 months. Maybe we should take a break."

" are you really breaking up with me in the middle of an airport?"

"I'm sorry, Ken."

"Bye Harry. I'm leaving for Melbourne today. You were the only reason I was staying. Good bye."

I walked out, passed the paparazzi, crying. I went home, packed my bags, went to the airport, got a ticket.

And I was off to Melbourne.

AUTHORS NOTE!

Sorry it's so short.! It's an intro to the story. Leave advice, etc. in the comments. 

-xoxkpaige