oh luke brooks

That night when I went to sleep, I couldn't stop thinking about Luke. It was just the perfect moment but I couldn't help but feel torn. I had just gotten out of a serious relationship. it would be a bit wrong to begin a new one, right? I didn't exactly have time to think about it. I had a bit shoot tomorrow.

** next day **

I had to get up at 7 in the morning. Bloody Hell. I got up and put a unicorn onesie and my uggs, pulled my hair into a messy bun and drove to my shoot. They preferred me not to wear any make up or do my hair at all so, I wasn't exactly going to argue.

I finally got there and I saw my stylist and one of my very good friends, Shae standing right there waiting for me. She smiled at me and immediately ran up and hugged me.

"oh my god ken! I'm so glad to see you!"

we hasn't seen each other since my last shoot, 2 months ago. I had taken a break from modeling for two months before I came to Australia. Shae and I had been friends for a long time. She does my hair and picks my wardrobe. Once, about a year ago, we got into a fight and I refused to let her do my hair or anything. So she quit. But we made up, and now she's back.

Shae took me into hair and makeup and curled my hair and waterfall braided it. My makeup was simple light brown eyeshadow and some mascara and blush.

the shoot finished and I drove home. after I parked I walked to my house and ran into Beau.

"Kenzie! You look nice!"

"thank you, beau. I just got back from a shoot, what're you up to?"

"Meeting the boys at the Park. want to come?"

I smiled and looked at him.

"yea, of course! let me get changed quickly? " he shrugged.

" yea. meet me out here in 5? "

I went in and quickly change into a cropped top, leggings and converse then walked out to beau.

"you look great. I'll drive us to the park."

"thanks! lets go! " I smiled.

We both got in the car and drove to the park. We got there and all the boys and Ariana smiled and hugged me. Luke didn't talk a lot. I figured he felt awkward. I understand why.. I felt awkward too. Right before we were going to leave, Ariana came up to me.

" Luke told me you guys kissed.."

"Oh.. really?"

"Yea.. Are the two of you dating?"

"I don't think so.. No. "

she looked confused.

"well he likes you. All he talked about the past two days was how he's glad your back. "

I decided to open up to her, after all i needed someone to talk to and she knows about everything between Luke and I.

"Ariana, I like Luke.. I do! But I just got out of a serious relationship. I don't want him to feel like I don't like him or I don't want him.. I just don't want to get into something right now. I don't know what to feel. Im torn."

we hugged and all went back to the boys place and watched movies and me and luke sat next to each other and I got more and more tired by the minute..

** next morning **

I woke up surprisingly in Luke's arms.

I didn't feel a least bit awkward or anything. I felt safe and comfortable.

I got up and heard Luke's voice.

" good morning, sleepy head" he smiled.

" I didn't know you were awake." I laughed.

"you know you snore?" he smirked.

I laughed sarcastically. "very funny, brooks."

"lets go to lunch later." he smiled

"meet me at mine at 1? " I shrugged.

" yeah of course."

I walked home, got in the shower and got dressed. But then, my phone buzzed..

from: Harry:

I miss you babe. xx