CHAPTER 2-The brooks brothers.

MAKENZIES POV.**

I boarded the plane and found my seat, right by the window. I put my headphones on and turned on " everything about you" by One direction. They are my fav band.

I must have dozed off because I heard the flight attendant say "mrs fanning, we have arrived at Melbourne airport." I grabbed my Coach Backpack from the over head compartment.

While I waited for my taxi, I decided to go on twitter. I had 3 mentions.

"@JaiBrooks1: hey, @makenziefanning , let me and the boys know when you get into Melbourne. Lets fuck shit up! Ari is in town for about 3 weeks. xxx "

I smiled. Jai was great. I tweeted back.

" @makenziefanning: @JaiBrooks1 totally. I'm actually at the airport now. I'll give you my #." So I dm'ed Jai my number and went on to the next tweet.

" @BrooksBeau: @makenziefanning , hey stranger. Me and the boys have missed you loads. Lets hang. xx"

And finally, Luke. I always kind of had a crush on him. And I haven't talked to

Him in ages. I'm kind of nervous to actually hang out with him.

" @Luke_Brooks: hey gorgeous. I've missed you. I dm'ed you my number. Lets hang. xx"

I checked my direct messages, and sure enough there was Luke Brooks' number.

Then finally, my taxi arrived. I got in and told him my previous address which my parents owned and I was staying in, with my mother. My father died about two years ago. As a fifteen year old , I didn't take it well. At all.

We got to my house, which was right next to the Brooks'. My mother, Jessica, was bestfriends with Luke, Beau, and Jai's mother, Gina.

The first thing I did, was run in and hug my mom. I mean, I was in England for over a year. After we released. She looked at me and finally said,

"I've missed you so much, ken."

"I've missed you too, mum." I was so happy to see her. But all I wanted to do was sleep, so I went up to my room and look at the time. 11:00 pm. And I climbed into my pajamas and went to bed.

After I finally woke up, I got up looked at the time again. 4:30 pm. Had I really slept that long? I got up and got a shower. Then my phone buzzed.

Unknown number: hey, it's Jai. are you in town? xx

I texted him back.

" yeah. Right next door, goofball. We should hang out today. xx"

Jai: "totally. Meet us outside in ten?"

Me:" sure."

So I get dressed in a pair of blue and green ombré shorts, a strapless green sparkly top and blue vans. My hair was dip dyed purple and I curled it a little at the bottom. I walked outside and there standing was

Beau.

Luke.

Jai.

And the one and only, Ariana Grande.

I automatically said "wow! It's Ariana grande. " I didn't really scream over celebrities. I know how it gets. I've met plenty of celebs. Like Justin Bieber, One direction obviously, Austin mahone, etc. but Ariana was different. She pulled me in to a hug and said

"Hi. You must be makenzie. I've heard alot about you. "

"Yeah. You can call me mak, or ken. I'm a huge fan."

She smiled at me and said "you think you're a fan? I have your first album on repeat. "

Hearing that from Ariana grande was like a dream come true.

Then beau came up to me and said "Mak, I've missed you so much! " he immediately pulled me into a hug.

Next, it was Luke. I missed him so much.

"Ken! Long time no see. I've missed you."

We hugged for a while and then I heard someone tell " GET A ROOM!"

Luke and I laughed and Ariana finally asked

"So, where are we hanging at?"

Then Jai answered "well, we're going to get James and Skip then going to the park to film. Ari is starring , do you want to Ken?"

I shrugged "sure. Sounds fun. I love the janoskians"