3~

~Seana Pov~

After I got done talking to Trey I got in the bus to go home. I was smiling the entire ride home, I was just happy af. I was so happy that I decided to tweet about him @LovelyLasean_ : The boy I met today>>>> Id holla ^.^. As I was scrolling down my TL I saw that he RT me, I blushed at that tought. I was in a daydream about Trey until my sister Aaliyah started yelling at me that we were home. I got off the bus and started walking home. When I walked in the house I was greeted by my mother.

SM: Hey Seana how was school?

Seana: It was really good actually :)

SM: well that's good to hear.

After her questions I went up stairs to take a nap

*skips to the next morning*

[My alarm goes off at 6:00]

Today I woke up with a smile on my face because I get to see Trey later. Turn up! I went to the bathroom to do my daily hygiene. Today I'm gonah actually dress with effort, I put on Skinny jeans, a light green shirt with my blue white and green Griffies. My hair was at its straight state. After that I went to go make sure Aaliyah was up and she was I told her to come on so we don't miss the bus. We got to school pretty fast today so Aaliyah and I went to go find Trey. He was with his friends so I just waited until he saw me.

~ Trey Pov~

I was talking to Ray,Prod, Prince when I saw Seana she looked cute today with her Griffies on. She walked up to me and I said Hey to her she smiled and said hi back. I noticed she was with another girl so I said hi to her too.

Seana: So your not gonah introduce us to your friends lol.

Oh yea haha Prod,Ray and Prince this is my friend Seana, Seana these are the boys.

Seana: Hey boys, oh yea this is my lil sister Aaliyah but you can just call her Liyah. I looked at the time and noticed class was about to start.

Trey: Hey Seana class is about to start do you want me to walk you.

Seana: *blushes* Yes I do Trey, see you later boys and Liyah.

*skips to the end of the day*

~Seana Pov~

Trey is so sweet he walked me to every class today. He asked me to stay after school with him so I did. I was watching him play basketball after a while I joined him I was having alot of fun with him tbh.

~Roc Pov~

I asked Seana to stay after school with me to watch me play basketball I had to practice but I also wanted to spend time with her so I killed two birds with one stone. After awhile she started playing with me it was like a scene from Love & Basketball. She was kinda good but not on my level. I wanah ask her out but in nervous but hey the least she can do is say no. After we finish playing ima ask her

Trey : Hey Seana can I ask you something?!

TBC...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Comment

Like

Turn Up!