6~

Trey Pov~

I just finish handling all the stuff set the trap house. The whole time I was working I couldn't stop thinking about Seana, I finally stopped my little argument with myself and texted her.

YungTrey: Hey

A$VPSeana: Hey, I'm guessing this is Trey?

YungTrey: you already shnow, are you busy? I wanted to know if you wanted to go out now?

A$VPSeana: no I'm not busy Il text you my adress.

Seana Pov~

I was in the middle of my a nice nap when someone had texted me, it was an unknown number so I'm guessing it Trey. I was right, he wants to take take me out I'm not sure where but I'm not paying so I don't care.

I got out of my bed brushed my teeth and went looking for something to ware. Its raining outside so I put on a pair of jeans, pink polo with a yellow horse and yellow rain boots. After I fished getting ready I took some pictures for IG.

@LovelyLasean_ going on a date with him ^.^.

Ofcourse the nosey people want to know whos him, then I saw my bestfriend comment.

@V3Bad my nigga you never told me there was a him! KIK party ASAP!

I laughed because I didn't tell her about Trey, I actually didn't tell anybody but his friends and my sister.Speaking of sister I think Jacob likes her low key tho.

As I'm going threw my IG news feed I heard a horn. I told my sister bye and left. I didn't ask to go because my parents were gone for the weekend for there Anniversary.

When I came outsid Trey opened my door for me. He looked 3 cute. He had on a black shirt, some jeans and black Doc. Martins. It was simple but still really cute.

Trey Pov~

I pulled up to Seana house and honked the horn to let her know I was here. When she came out side I couldn't help but smile. She looked cute in her littl rainboots. I like how the boots match the horse on her polo.

When I opened the door for her to get in I could tell she was checking me out. I mean I'm 3 cute so who wouldn't check me out.

The drive to the movies was quiet so I turned on some music. I can't wait to see how this date goes.

------------------------------------------------

Comment

Vote

Read my other story please.